LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the fact that the screen is higher res then my tv.

Of course the resolution of the screen but I like the idea of being able to customise the buttons and their positions.

I love the fact that the screen is higher res then my tv.

The buttons and the 3 gb ram

hard to decide on just one thing.. but probobly that thin besel.. or maybe the buttons on the side.. or the beast of a machine.. hmm.. ill go with buttons FTW :)

The back buttons. I could never stand them on the side and also seem to hit the power or the volume button when I didn't mean to. 

That's some awesome phone I love it, but I like the most is the UI level of customizability. I always look that in a phone, that's why I root my phone right away and install a custom rom, if I get won't need any custom rom.

My favourite (yes I spelled it the Canadian way...) thing would have to be the resolution. That resolution beats my monitor's current resolution!

1440p screen.. coming from a 640p screen would be an amazing jump!

The screen on that bad boy is pretty sweet. Also the removable battery is a huge plus.

I love the cleanliness of the phone.

I personally own a G2 and have for the most part loved the experience, the G3's resolution seems almost too much for the screen size and the device. My G2 is lightning quick, and the G3 as shown in the video was a tad sluggish. I think it's almost compromising performance for higher pixel density that I'm sure just can't make that big of a difference in the long run. I absolutely love the removable (and gorgeous!) backplate with access to the battery AND micro SD storage. Something the G2 unfortunately did not offer.

the best bit about this phone in my opinion is the fact that it is pushing the norm by doing the quad 1080p on a phone which i really like it might not make a difference but it just shows that technology is move forward at huge leaps this is really cool and hope i win :P

I really enjoyed how the review was primarily based around the usability of the phone, and not so much cramming specs in our face.  Great job showing off all the features in such a quick vid!

I absolutely love the customizablity

The Back Buttons Seems somehow practical because its also hard for me to reach the side buttons on my 5.5 inch galaxy note 2 for example .i would give it t a try and see .

I personally own a G2 and have for the most part loved the experience, the G3's resolution seems almost too much for the screen size and the device. My G2 is lightning quick, and the G3 as shown in the video was a tad sluggish. I think it's almost compromising performance for higher pixel density that I'm sure just can't make that big of a difference in the long run. I absolutely love the removable (and gorgeous!) backplate with access to the battery AND micro SD storage. Something the G2 unfortunately did not offer.

I think the 5.5 inch screen is my favorite because of my big hands.

The Back Buttons Seems somehow practical because its also hard for me to reach the side buttons on my 5.5 inch galaxy note 2 for example .i would give it t a try and see .

I think my fav part about the G3 has to be the 2560x1440 desplay. I imagine that it would look brilliant, and i would love to see it.

I love the buttons on the back. I love them on the G2, and I would find it hard changing back to side buttons.

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2