LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

What I like the most are the backside buttons, some good inovation. Greetings from Germany

Favourite thing about the LG G3? Gotta be the screen. Looks amazing with the thin bezels it has!

My favorite part about this review was Linus said, "Swiftkey, are you listening??" Made my day!

My favourite part of the review were the buttons on the back and the skin that the LG has. 

My favorite thing about this phone is how customizable the stock skin is, and how the buttons are on the back. If i could get paid a dollar every time i hand my phone to someone and they turn off the screen, I'd be rich! 

Favourite part of the phone?. You're better off asking me which is my hated part of the phone cause it is nearly all I want in a smart phone. Well that + timely updates to latest android would be good but what the heck. can't have everything.

Fabourite feature is the 2560x1440 screen by a mile. The Oculus Rift should benefit from things like this. Other than that, I'd say the wireless charging, that needs to become a thing, & the more phones that use it, the more widespread wireless charging will become.

My favorite thing about this phone is how customizable the stock skin is, and how the buttons are on the back. If i could get paid a dollar every time i hand my phone to someone and they turn off the screen, I'd be rich! 

My favourite part of this review was you Linus. I love your review style. You and TTL need to get together sometime :)

I would have to say my favorite thing is the outer design with the small bezels and the massively nifty back buttons.

Wireless charging would be a major feature that I'm missing in my current phone that I'd love on the G3.

My favorite part would definitely be the customization of the bottom buttons as well as all of the changes that can be made to the UI. The different ways to unlock the phone is also a big plus! 

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is that sexy removeable back. I Haven't had a phone with a replaceable battery in far too long. 

One 7950s' all I need...

Looks like a great phone.

Haven't used Android much as I'm trapped in the IOS ecosystem but my favourite feature from this review is the amount of customisation you can do on this phone!! 

Also...Laser Range Finder...at 1:30...sounds pretty awesome...not sure how practical that is but it's a Laser and it finds Range...with a laser...

The super thin bezel and multiple item copy paste!  :)

My favourite thing about the phone is the ability to re-arrange the command buttons on the bottom.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the Laser focusing!

The one watt amplified speaker is by far my favorite feauture shown in the video!

Honestly, it's the way you can customize it without a different flavor of android installed. I hate jailbreaking phones and this seems very customizable.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

My favorite part about the phone is the really slick design and thank the gods there are no side buttons to accidentally hit all day!

My favorite thing about this phone is the QHD screen, the 5.5in size is a good compromise between the massive phablet screens and standard 4+ inch phones while having a great resolution.

Dat screen resolution and personally I am a fan of their spin on the OS!