LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about the phone is the slim bezels paired with that beautiful 5.5 inch display.

I like the huuuuge screen with almost no bezel!! and of course the metal back

A removable back and battery while still looking really sexy...

My favorite part about this phone has got to be the bezels. I love a phone that provides all screen and less bezel to give it more of a futuristic appearance. It's ultimately nearly the same size as the Galaxy S5 in terms of dimensions but fits a larger display. 

I was planning on purchasing one in late July, but nothing's wrong with saving a good $200 and a renewed contract ;)

Sienc i will probably be using it primarily for gaming the thing that i like the most about the LG G3 is the 5.5 inch lcd display but other feauters are pretty nice too. It's a great phone and i would be very happy to win one. 

Dual windows and replying without minimizing was my favourite.

I really like the sleek exterior of this phone. I'm so used to having a volume rocker on the side of my phone, I'd imagine this would be quite the change of pace. 

I like that headphone port being on the bottom, and you said it had micro SD? another win.

Corsair Obsidan 750D - ASUS Crosshair V Formula - AMD FX-8350 (stock) - Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x  Ghz OC 4GB - Samsung 840 EVO 256GB (OS) - many other drives (11TB total) - 23" hp LV2311 (main) + 2x 23" ASUS PA233QR (peripheral) monitors - CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate (cherry browns) - Razer Naga 2014

My favorite part about the G3 from the review is probably the buttons on the back. With phones getting larger and larger innovations like that make handling significantly easier.

I really like the sleek exterior of this phone. I'm so used to having a volume rocker on the side of my phone, I'd imagine this would be quite the change of pace. 

my favourite is the laser sensor for camera, i find it really cool

My favorite part about the G3 from the review is probably the buttons on the back. With phones getting larger and larger innovations like that make handling significantly easier.

That resolution is amazing... And i want to try buttons on back

The buttons on the back and the super thin bezels

I love how sleek the buttons are on the back now compared to the G2, much better imho.

Gaming/Folding rig: Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced White | MSI Z77A-G43 | Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.4GHz | 10GB G.Skill RAM | Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB | Seagate 2TB | WD Blue 640GB | Cogage Arrow (Passive) | Thermaltake Toughpower XT 675w | Windows 10 Pro

Photography

What I really liked about this phone was the size, the big screen will be much easier to manage than my current phone. Also, it may not be the BEST camara but I really liked it

My favourite feature is the customization of the UI like the home back menu buttons on the bottom of the launcher. Very annoying to pass from a phone that have the back button on the left to a tablet that have the back button on the right.

Very nice feature !

Using Tapatalk

The big screen and its resolution is my favorite feature!

That would be a huge upgrade from my current 2010 HTC Desire. :D

My favourite thing is the 4K video recording.

soo much to choose from!

but my favorite thing about the G3 must be the Laserguided autofocus of the 13MP camera uses!

nice, clear review, thanks

My favourite thing is the 4K video recording.

I currently own the LG G2 and its comepletely awesome, and now some of the few complains I had about it have been addressed.

The removable back and battery, its pretty awesome in my opinion.