LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the fact that someone has finally got the balls to go past a 1080p screen on a phone bring on all the pixels I say. Also gotta love the absolutely slick and smooth styling with the minimalism.

the 4k screen and the tiny bessels!!!!

good luck to everyone.... 

The freaking bezels. A 1440p screen is nice, but a phone that has small, slim bezels is what I'm all about.

Being able to multitask is also an important feature.I can hardly do a single task on my current phone (Motorola XT860) and hate the fact I have to close down an app just to reply to a text.

I need this :'(

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

My favorite thing about it are the thin bezels, they make the phone look so sexy.

My favourite thing is the massive 1440p screen and the stunning design of the G3.

-  AMD Phenom II X4 965BE - Asrock 870 Extreme3 R2.0 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro - 2x 4GB G.Skill - AMD Radeon 7850 VTX3D X-Edition 2GB - Samsung 840 120GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - WD Green 320GB - Thermaltake SmartPower 530W -

- Logitech G500 - Steelseries Qck - Sennheiser HD449 + Zalman MIC1 - Corsair Vengeance K70 -

My favorite part of the phone is the multitasking capabilities it has. plus watching Linus on a big screen while away from home on all those pixels sounds sweet!

I think it is the first phone i see i am not turned off by the interface it comes with stock.

Everyone were noobs at some point.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the screen because of its massive size and resolution :)

My favorite thing on this phone definitely is back buttons and those thin bezels! :)

My favourite thing is the lock button in the back, and the double tap to wake functionality

My favorite feature would have to be the screen size.

It looks so nice, would be good for watching movies on in bed.

My favourite thing is the massive 1440p screen and the stunning design of the G3.

-  AMD Phenom II X4 965BE - Asrock 870 Extreme3 R2.0 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro - 2x 4GB G.Skill - AMD Radeon 7850 VTX3D X-Edition 2GB - Samsung 840 120GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - WD Green 320GB - Thermaltake SmartPower 530W -

- Logitech G500 - Steelseries Qck - Sennheiser HD449 + Zalman MIC1 - Corsair Vengeance K70 -

Dat resolution!  (Drool)

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

My favorite feature on the g3 is the UHD display and the option for wireless charging

My Sightings on LTT : June 6th 2014 WAN Show After Party: Mario Kart 8 July 31st 2015 WAN Show: Tesla Topic   August 14th 2015 WAN Show: ESL Topic 
My Rig: i7 4770K | Z87 Sabertooth | 32GB Corsair Vengeance | EVGA GTX 780Ti SC ACX | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD 4TB Black | Noctua NH-U14S | Corsair 750D | Corsair RM850  \
Peripherals: Triple VG248QE (1080p 144hz) | Corsair RGB K95 MX Blues | Razer Deathadder Chroma | ATH-M50X | JBL LSR305 | Mod Mic 4.0
Devices:Mac Book Pro Retina|iPad Mini (32GB) | HTC One M9 (160GB) Moto 360 (Black Leather) Nvidia Shield (80GB) Go Pro Hero 3+ Black

My Favourite thing about the LG G3 is the design with the minimalistic bezel and the display taking most of the front of the phone. Also the placement of the volume and lock buttons.

I also love that it has a 3000mah removable battery and a micro sd card slot, a very nice improvement over the G2, All that coupled with a hardware fitting for a flagship smartphone.

I believe the coolest thing on this phone is the 1440p screen. I can't believe they fit a 1440p screen in 5.5 inches, i have a 23" 1080p screen and i really want to see a 5.5" beat out my 23" screen in person.

My favorite thing would have to be that Linus showed the PCMasterRace subreddit on the phone's web browser. Glorious!

Awesome density of pixels, I mean 1440p video quality is really cool!

My favorite part are actually the buttons on the back! They make it easier to change music tracks while the phone is in my pocket.

My favorite thing is ofc the screen but also the build qulity and the huge battery :D

Case: Fractal Design Define XL Modded for custom watercooling both for CPU and GPU MB: Asus ROG Hero VI MaximusRAM: 16GB @ 2GHz GPU: AMD 7970 3GB Refrence SSD: 2st OCZ Agility 3 120GB RAID 0 + 2TB HDD CPU: Intel 4770K Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 Mouse: QPAD 5K My Android Apps!

I love all the customization options. "Main" buttons of the phone for example.

The horsepower is my favorite thing about this phone.

Besides the high end specs, gorgeous screen (in my opinion lg makes the best screens) and the great ui lg provides my favorite thing will still always be the fact that the phone is lg, I've always been a fan of the brand name since the g2x and have had nothing but good experiences :) sadly for now im stuck with a samsung phone (not that its not a good phone but would prefer an lg phone a lot more)

I loved the UI design. Looks very refreshing! =) And at 1440p, it should be awesome!