LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

What i like about the phone is where the volume and power buttons are.

Side buttons have always annoyed me especially on my gs3, they are to easy to accidentally press.

My favorite thing is definitely the resolution. Heck, even my monitor is just 1600 x 900, and it is a pretty big one.

The 1440p display, but also the location of the buttons and the fact that you can remove the battery.

I relay like that camera and camera app! And that it shoots 4k video! It will be really useful! :)

My favorite thing about the G3 is the back bottom :)

My favorite part is the bezels, LG managed to pull quite a feat by cramming an incredible 5.5" screen into a phone that is significantly smaller than its rivals with the same screen size.

A truly great effort from lg to come up with a phone with a unique design,volume and lock button on back,a great display with a sharp resolution,a powerful processor, 3 gig ram,and a astounding ui.

However there are still heating problems

My favourite feature is the back: swappable battery, beautifull buttons, wireless charging? YES PLEASE :D

I loved the design of this phone. The knock code is also one of my favorite things.

My favourite thing about the G3 is the LG's awesome skin and it's customizability.

Ilove the 5.5 inch screen because it really fits me my hands are very big i have biggest ones on school and it will be a better daily driver than my 4" samsung phone

my favorite feature is how small the phone is considering the screen size... and the endless customization options, and everything else on the phone because it's frickin' awesome

it's too bad noctua industrial fans are SO expensive

FUCK this 1440p display!!

I LOVED the side without buttons!!!!!!!!!!!

CPU AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz | Motherboard Asus Prime B350M-E | RAM 2 x 8GB HyperX 2400MHz | GPU EVGA GTX 1070 ICX Black | Case Random | Storage WD Black SN750 Heatsink 500GB + WD Blue 3TB | PSU Corsair HX850 | Display Samsung 27" 144hz QLED C27FG73 | Cooling  Cooler Master Hyper 212X | Keyboard Corsair K63 | Mouse Logitech G402 | Sound Astro A10 Zelda Theme

I love the looks of this phone! And the customizability is fantastic!  

I love that the side buttons are on the back! It frustrated me that i would hit it by accident and change the volume! G3 Approved!

My favorite thing about the G3 is the customizability that is offered for nearly everything I personally care about.

For instance hiding the bottom buttons.

P.S.: Pls excuse my english. It isnt my first language as you've probably noticed ^^

I like the LG G3 because it looks like a nice sturdy phone with clear high definition screen that is slightly larger than normal, and has the feature to enlarge the touch pad for typing to making typing easier for somebody with slightly bigger hands.

It also has a streamlined and functional aesthetic design that I like.

The back buttons definitely. It's a major innovation and yes my current phone has the side embedded buttons which i accidentally press at times.

The display!  :D

Ilove the 5.5 inch screen because it really fits me my hands are very big i have biggest ones on school and it will be a better daily driver than my 4" samsung phone

What I like about this phone is the thin bezels, removable backplate and thus replaceable battery, and those 3000 mAh!

The screeen!!! I want one will be streaming a game to it via steam. :)

Graphic designer | My Portfolio

2k display.......It is beautiful...

Main System:

Intel Core i7 4930k

28GB DDR3-1333

ASUS X79-Deluxe

ASUS STRIX GTX1080

OCZ Toshiba RD400 256GB

Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Toshiba 2TB

Antec EDGE750

Corsair H55

Corsair Graphite 230T

My favourite thing is that you can chat while watching something and reply to text messages without leaving the thing that I'm doing.

It drives my crazy when people spam me on messenger or my GF texts me as crazy and my phone lags for ten minutes while I'm watching LinusTechTips' videos!!