LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite part is that LG G3 have better screen that i have on my PC :D ( full HD), I'd like to see live that wonder and to own it.

The best parts are the slim bezel around the screen and the button locations.

I like the design and the 1440p screen. My crappy phone is Nokia 5800 xpressmusic so I would love to win this one...  :)

The thin bezel!! It's the best thing LG ever did

the G2 had it as well but i wasn't lucky enough to get that one.

What i like about it the most is what stands out about it the most. The humongous high res screen. I could fap to it its so beautiful.

2560x1440 screen, 530 ppi has got to be my favourite thing about this phone, I also like the customisable buttons on the front, no side buttons is a brilliant idea too

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

I love all the customization options! 
Just 1 word: Breathtaking  :o

I really liked the software changes + THAT FREAKING SCREEN RESOLUTION!!!
Gief :)

For me the best thing is touch to focus in camera mode.

The Buttons on the back and the ability to customize a lot of things.

My favourite is the wireless charging. I enjoyed this with my lumia 920 and it is definitely the best feature of a smart phone. Sure it adds a bit of extra weight but I hate fighting with the poorly designed micro usb!!!

My favorite part about the phone is the dual window feature!

I would say the back buttons (kind's groovy) and the actual size of the thing. I have very large hands :lol:

5.5 inch screen would be great for watching youtube videos

My favorite part is the texting within Apps feature, that'd make me so much more productive when multi-tasking on my phone

| Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus | MSI P67A-G45 | i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz |  Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus | EVGA GTX 670 FTW Edition 2GB | 8GB (2X4GB) Mushkin Blackline @ 1600MHz | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green | Corsair 600CX V2 | Windows 7 64-bit |

The thin bezels is my favourite part of this phone. It looks incredible, I hope to win :)

My favorite part of the G3 is the fact that it has so few buttons. That is really nice that they did that! I keep hitting changing the volume on my current phone on accident a lot.

My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen.

I actually like that the G3 improved on the G2 by having a removable back cover PLUS the option to use a wireless charging cover!  

Also won't hurt that the Korean LTE bands are compatible in my country! :)

I really like the 2560*1440 screen and I must say, I kinda like the UI too. 

I want the G3 because of the slim bezels and 5.5 inch 1440p display!

Everything! Customizable on-screen buttons, fast auto-focus, thin bezels, 5.5 1440p display, no side buttons. I could make this list a lot longer, this phone is a beast!