LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Small bezels and that beast screen are awesome!

What I like most about the g3 is the laser autofocus, and the 4k recording :)

I'd say my favourite aspect is the design of the back and bottom front, mmm dat fake brushed metal look...

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

My favorite thing myself would have to be that screen I have been looking for a 1440p screen for a while now but a cool feature for my dad that I think he would use would be smarthome. 

In contrast to Linus' opinion. i find that the 1440p screen is the best aspect of the phone. I find the tinge of yellow to be much more pleasant than the one m8 especially indoors where the bright white look is not needed. That is why the screen is my favorite thing about the G3

Ps. props to LG on 25 for a giveaway. Better than one for us dedicated viewers.

I like the huge LCD display and I lost my phone a few weeks back so I have to use a old Nokia if I do win I can get rid of it :)

The snapping feature is absolutely brilliant -- finally I have a solution to the annoying "Oh you exited the browser? Allow me to scroll to the top for you" issue. I would love to be able to reply to messages without having to exit my current activity and the huge resolution makes these features flow elegantly. Oh, also, the fact that I can change my keyboard size makes me want to hug someone. 

Swiftkey really need to listen to your advice; a great app that could be greater.

My favorite thing is the UI and it's customization.

Having an S4 as it is id love to be able to see the differences and similarities between the phones day to day

And also, it is one sexy looking piece of kit

I like the way LG customized Android :-)

I love that super crazy 1440p screen guys!

My favourite thing about the G3 has got to be the huge resolution

with them back buttons being a close second

My favorite item are the buttons on the back.

My favourite part of the phone would have to be the buttons on the back. On my Nexus 4 I would always press the power button by accident and I mean like always! Other than that the phone just looks so slick and would just slide in my pocket without a problem!

the best hting about this phone are :

the laser focus camera 

the amazing resolution of 2560x1440

the buttons on the back 

the software an the LG's customization

My favorite thing is definitely the design and how thin they made the bezels, gave the phone such an amazing look that will really give you a great immersive experience!

The microSD slot) More memory is always better)

I haven't had very many phones in my possession, only a Motorolla Atrix. I use it more for a tablet type thing instead of an actual phone these days. After seeing this LG G3 video, I seriously considered getting that. I think what really captured my attention was all those customization options like switching the bottom buttons (Home, Back, etc), power saving stuff, vibration, etc. The dual windows and clip tray was pretty legit, too. It's hard to really choose just one.

That crazy high ppi, damn gurl I need that in my life!

The thing I like most has to be the option of the wireless charging, just getting a back cover and then bam you're done. Very nice.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Best thing is the EasyHome! xD

jk, i like the customizable bottom buttons.

...and removable battery! I hate when you cant remove them, your phone frezzes and only thing you can do is wait, but when you can remove the battery, boom, force restart

the desidg...by far...i mean..if the htc one wasnt made with that ugly black chin that spoiles the design it yould be my choice but the g3 is gorgeous