LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite thing about this phone is the display. It may not have the best image qualitiy, but the resolution makes it extremely attractive. I'd love to get my hands on one and try it out.

My favorite feature is the Quad HD Display and the Build Quality

I like how the LG G3's skin is customizable,and i like the animation of switching home screens.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the minimalistic design!

My favorite part of the phone is without doubt  the slim bezel design! And since my smartphone got robbed recently it would be awesome to win one of these  :)

My favourite feature is how it has a similar form factor as other phones like the HTC One M8 or the Samsung Galaxy S5 despite having a bigger screen size. Also the 1440p resolution and the back placed buttons are great features.

my favourite part of the LG G3 is the great battery life and it being replacable as I tend to just smash through my current phones battery life, also the largely customizable UI which is perfect for me.

My favourite thing must be it's prettiness, I mean it looks amazing, better that the m8 from my pov

Like their last year flag ship. My favorite part of the phone is that freakingly thin bezel, their innovative back orient buttons, and the knock code.

I'm not really a fan of their high resolution screen, as my first concern for using a phone is that it should be alive for the whole day I mean whole day from the

time you wake up to the time you go to bed, as it is one of the factor that the battery is like a water going down the drain.

And their new design for the UI of the phone is a good upgrade from their last gen g2, my brother has one that is why I can tell their difference.

That mem card slot is a deal changer for flagship phone.

Does anyone notice that keyboard size changing? Wow! that's great.

Well that is all  :lol:

My favorite thing is the compatibility with wireless charching and the buttons on the back and the integrated and customizable buttons on the bottom.

I really like the looks of it! Removable battery is also a good thing.

To be honest, I really liked LG G3 because of these buttons at back. It seems really comfortable. Also, the speed of shooting photos is simply amazing. I feel like this smartphone would suit me so much, because i'm kind of "take picture of everything" person, and my current Kruger&Matz Live is shooting these photos really slowly. They're also very blurry if I move my hands even a bit when taking photo.

I like how you actually looked at other qualities of the display than just the ppi. 

My favorite thing is probably back buttons, because I find it uncomfortable to use side buttons on phones that are bigger than 4.7". And also all those pixels

Those pixels man. As a person who has had a very old phone for far too long. I have got to say that the screen is my favorite feature.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give LG G3 I Love the 1440p display

My favourite thing about the G3 is the 1440p LCD display  :) 

My favorite thing about the lg g3 is that it plain just looks gorgeus!

My favorite part about the phone is the screen or the LG skin

small bezels & no side buttons? Lifes Good for sure :D

CPU: Intel i7-3770k (@4.4Ghz) Mobo: Asus Maximus V Gene Z77 RAM: 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengence SSD:120GB Samsung EVO & 128GB Crucial M4 (Fast Storage) Storage: Hitach 3TB HDD GPU: Powercolor R9 290 PCS+ CPU Block: EK Supremacy Gold Clean CSQ Radiatiors: Alphacool NexXxoS Full Copper XT45 120mm, ST30 280mm & XT45 280mm w/ 140mm Phanteks PWM PSU: Corsair HX-650w Gold Soundcard: Asus Xense Case: Corsair Carbide A540 (Black & Gold) Front Panel: NZXT Hue & BitFenix Hydra Pro Speakers: Swan M200MKIII HeadsetSennheiser PC350 (Xense Edition)

I like how the phone's skin has so much customization,only skin i prefer to stock android.

I find the laser range finder for photography pairs with the 13mp camera a very effective way of taking photographs of that resolution and time to take the photo very worth while.

I like the whole no buttons on the side deal. I hate mashing buttons on the side of my phone and think this is a welcome change. :)