LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the fact that it supports wireless charging...  there are a lot of unique things about this phone which I could spend a while going trough, but this hit me. Anyhow I'm just glad LG had the guts to actually do something a little more interesting this year compared to the other flagship manufacturers.  B)

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the dual window feature because i multitask a lot and multi item clipboard because i copy paste a lot of stuff  ;)

The buttons on the back looks so cool, and the customizability of the menus is a great thing to have.

Plus removable battery ==> That's something that i can't go without.

My favorite part is that 2560x1440 display.. And I checked my carrier, it will support 3G data..

There are so many things to like about the G3 but one of my favorite things is that you can switch between capacitive buttons and on screen buttons and change the order and add to it.

What isn't there to like about this phone?!? With the One Plus One taking years to release, Samsung's design choices making their phones look like band-aids, apple never releasing big phones until the iPhone 6 comes out, and dat sexy 1440p screen with thin bezels. This seems like the perfect phone and I would love to see Linus review the One Plus One and see how it stacks against the G3.

"A very inspirational quote"

My favorite part is the 3GB of RAM. I always forget to close my applications so the extra RAM will help me out. Also the 5.5inch screen would make this phone be the best tablet replacement I can wish for.

My favourite thing is definitely ability to enlarge text. That's what every smartphone should have; great customizability. Another great thing is Multi Item Clipboard as Linus said @ 6.50

Leave Linus cat alone! Hope she restarts your computer for revenge.

Tip for cat: Restarting TJ07 is quite difficult, try finding power outlet instead. There should be on/off switch glowing orange usually. If there isn't, ask Luke for help.

Would love to win one of these. Still stuck with my Galaxy S2.

My favorite thing is the screen, that resolution is awesome. :D

My favorite part is def the buttons on back in tandem with the sexy design

Got to try me some of those buttons! And a 2k screen isn't too bad either xD

I like the DPI although the high pixel density may be the cause of performance loss when multitasking, but LG doesn't skimp on features most of us ask for of a phone (like SD expansion, wireless charging etc.) and makes up for Linus' gripes with performance with the delivery of a clean deaign and sleek bezel; something LG is clearly good at.

However I feel the review was stolen by your cat and the vacuum cleaner, and the lack of Slick's benchmarking is upsetting. Eagerly awaiting a review and stress test of said vacuum to be made in the coming weeks.

I love the screen! 1440p ftw!

My favorite part is the massive 4k screen! It's so awesome :)

Even though resolution is "Just a number," the screen resolution is probably my favorite part of the phone.

Tap to wake the screen, thin bezzle and my favourite them pixels!

My favorite feature is definitely the laser autofocus and there are other little things on the lg skin that I like... for instance the customisable buttons on the bottom of the screen.  :)

What I like about the LG G3 is the fancy user Interface, it seems that they really did a great job giving the user a great experience, also I'd love to try out the screen of the G3 in person wowza it has the same resolution as my macbook retina and even that is pretty darn high. Im just wondering if its really worth putting a such high resolution screen in such a phone? :/ I cant really believe that!

My favourite feature is the slow motion camera with sound :)

I like the 2k screen, the fast laser focus and the lack of costumization.

My favorite part is def the buttons on back in tandem with the SEXY design

My favorite thing about the G3 is the optional wireless charging. It's something I've wanted in a phone for a long time. 

My favorite thing : Brushed plastic FTW, i think metal backplates are nice, but the staining is too annoying. :D

My favourite thing about the G3 is the customisability.

My favourite thing about the G3 review is that Linus is comparing it to a HTC One M8

Timothy Harnamji