LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My favorite feature would certainly be the high resolution screen. Other than that I really like the concept of moving the buttons and replaceable battery is a big plus as my batteries always die

My cat is his own pillow  :wacko:

I like the new user interface and the BIG 1440p display!

MY favorit thing must be 1440p display and te buttons on the back :D

My favourite thing is the looks. Dat bezel man...

Aside from that I just wanna escape touchwiz without having to void any warrenties

Clean look of its case gets me...

my favorite part of the phone is LG's custom take on the OS.

No Buttons on the sides! Since my Nexus 5 has a crack in the side of it now- where the volume down button is, it kinda hurts to turn down the tunes....  :(

I love the G3 for it's awesome specs and specially it's combustibility and the productivity it comes with because of the customisable keyboard, the clipboard and the features which were earlier seen only on custom ROMs

My favorite features about this phone must be the button intergration. Buttons on the back instead of around the phone, and also the smart way to open your phone (pattern on touch screen). 

2K screen is good but I'm more interested to see the laser autofocus and 1watt speaker

I like the unique design with the hardware keys at the back and that crazy camera tech. *mindblown

What is the best thing about the phone?

Well the screen must be stunning and also something that I crave for some time now... the back buttons..

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

My favorite part is that it's not this...

post-55175-0-05615900-1404291446_thumb.j

Damn, LG, that phone is sexy :P

post-55175-0-05615900-1404291446_thumb.j

Thing I like most and will probably won me over M8. Buttons on the back and option for wireless charging. And removable battery ;)

I like the interface of it all. I love having all the customization options to me. It makes me feel like I am in control. The screen is okay but I have massive hands (wink wink ;) ) but I don't mind the 1440p. I love the camera and the dual window mode for on the fly multi tasking. I like the back button idea I think its better than clunky side buttons. But then again I am used to my side buttons when on the go and while I am working. I am also happy with the MICRO SD SLOT. I like having more memory available, plus dem bezels. I never owned a bezel like phone with that so I would love to try this out.

My friends have stuff like this and I have tested them out and put them to the absolute limits. Plus I am an android app developer and this would be a GREAT test phone with the ram included. I am excited to see how this out performs to the other phones, I AM LOOKING AT YOU GALAXY S5.

What I like about G3 is how nice and elegant it looks. That screen *_*

Intel Core i5-3570K @4,2Ghz w/ Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 || MSI Z77A-G43 || Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB 1600Mhz CL9 || MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G || Samsung 850 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CM Storm Quickfire XT || Roccat Kone Pure Optical || Logitech z-623 // Fiio e09k+e07k and Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250Ohm + Zalman ZM-MIC1

My favorite thing about the LG G3 review has to be that awesome 1440p display.  

My favorite part was the variety of settings!

I thought it was very nice to be able to adjust the left or right channel audio, and customizing everything. Usually this sort of stuff requires a rooted phone.

I like the flatter, cleaner and modern UI compared to the Optimus G pro which I just ordered. I like the fact that it's the first phone to sport a QHD resolution similar to the Optimus G pro wheren it also was a first with a 1080p resolution. My last 2 phones also were made by LG. I appreciate the fact that LG phones sport an affordable cost/spec ratio and also that they always have unique/original designs that stand out.

Favourite thing that stuck with me is the knock code, fast and easy way to unlock the phone, love it.

I like the fact that LG implemented a rather high level of customization, everyone likes to fiddle with their Homescreens, right?

Plus my Dad needs a new Phone, he is still using my old Galaxy S1 (yes 1, as in the first one, original one)

Soooo i wouldnt mind being one of the 25 randomly selected ones. :)

Besides that, nice Video as always, 

Greetings from Germany

Vertiqo

Wow, this giveaway is INSANE! Thank you so much for doing this, this is wowzers :) This phone is amazing, and I really like the laser distance finder. This could be really helpful to me because I'm always wondering about distances and depths! I'm always trying to figure out the height of a building or the depth of a pit and this could be really helpful :) I would love to win one of these phones, they look pretty amazing too...

Greetings from Belgium

WizardFreddy

My favorite thing in Korean G3 is the TV antenna

I don't like this kinds of giveaways, I like when people must do something to win :D

Favorite thing would have to be the customization options, normally, i would download like 3 or 4 different apps just to have my phone looking and acting like i would ideally want it to, love how much options you have for pretty much every type of person out there.