LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really fancy the buttons on the back.

i love the the fact it has no side buttons

There are tons of posts out there!

The thing I like the most is definitely the 1440p screen. It has more resolution than my crappy 900p desktop display! LOL

Aside from that the phone looks gorgeous and I can't wait to try one out myself at the AT&T store soon... Well... I could use a new phone can't I?

The things I like most about the G3 from the review are the thin bezels, the QHD display and the accessibility settings.

My favorite part is that lock feature where you have to tap the screen in a certain place. More phones should have this. I G3 would be Amazing!!

My favourite would be the optional wireless charging, Nice for an upgrade to that later down the line.

I really liked the fact that you can change the layout of the bottom buttons and add custom ones. And "knocking" on the phone to unlock it seems cool.

The buttons on the back and thin bezel display are the main features I like about the G3.

My favourite thing about the G3 I saw in this review was the removable back cover to swap batteries! :D

My favourite thing about this phone is the customization. I think that's the only phone that  gives you the ability to customize it the way you want to and that is awesome.

About the phone: I like that you can load whole image from rear camera as a bitmap to the RAM, that makes things a lot easier.

About the review: The classical one, the pace of the video was consistent and the information kept flowing. I haven´t found myself getting bored and searching for something else to do while watching the video, which happens a lot with slow paced videos.

LG makes it kind of hard for me to decide just one thing i love about this phone. I mean its 1440p man! And have you seen the 3000mah battery? :o

But i would say the best thing is all that custamizability which i miss on my current phone.

My favourite thing in G3 is definitely removable a\battery. My HTC One can't do that which is really annoying. Also, the front panel with thin frame around screen is sweet.

I liked the simple and elegant design of the phone.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the laser auto-focus and dedicated still and video buttons.

Another favorite is the LG UI which is "best of both worlds" between vanilla and other UIs

My favorite part is new buttons placement (physical volume and lock buttons). got sick of constantly locking my Note 2 every time I try to grab it more reliably. Also in my country there is same network (by all carriers) so yeah, I'm sitting pretty, now need the phone to become an LG fanboy :D

My favorite part of LG G3 is the qhd screen and the thin bezel display! Hope to win it!!!

Gaming Rig: Intel i5-2400  |  Z68 Pro 3 Gen 3  |  8GB RAM  | Gigabyte R9-270X 4GB | Corsair Graphite 600T white edition | CMStorm Rapid I (blue Switch) | Razer Deathadder

Mobile Devices: Macbook Air 13" | iPad Mini (1st Gen) | iPhone 6 128GB | www.nic-koh.com

I like the big screen.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I really liked this review, most of the reviewers will just be blown away by the screen resolution trying to find fake usage of it while you say that its just sharper for texts, etc.. And I liked it about your review, always saying your impression over your excitment!

But I have to be honest, its the best looking and most advanced phone out there! I always loved LG for that, that's why I'm going to buy their LG 34UM95 screen (I saw your review about it at least 10 times, its the only one out there worth looking and I can't stop staring at that screen xD). I'm definitly an LG lover, those 2/3 past years, they worked hard to bring us incredible and different products in all the fields they are in and I can't resist :D

Fovourite part? The general sexyness and the brush finish! 

My favorite features about this phone must be the button intergration. Buttons on the back instead of around the phone, and also the smart way to open your phone (pattern on touch screen).