LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

Have the g2 love it would love to get the g3 the resolution is something i really want to see for myself not to mention the rest of the specs.. got to have it!..

My favorite thing about this phone is its buttons on the back, and its costomizable on-screen buttons.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the 3000 mAh battery

Favorite thing has got to be the 1440p resolution.

Battery life as tested by Gsm Arena ... packing a 1440p display and a Snapdragon 801 under the hood while still delivering great battery life is quite a feat!

my favorite thing about the LG G3 is the customization

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

My favorite part about this phone has to be the buttons on the back which leads to a amzingling thin bezel making the phone handle and look even better!

I love how he says he won't use this phone because it's too wide when it's practically the same width as the M8 (and actually shorter) while having a screen that's .5 inches bigger. I'm pretty sure the real reason is the speakers and fanboyism :D

I love the 1440p screen and the thin bezels....I don't mind bigger screen too since I have big hands!! ;)

The "Retina" killer display.

NCIX: n/a

Amazon: http://georiot.co/30oN

The G3 from LG is the first phone I've used with a 2560x1440 display. That's a lotta pixels! Not to mention the rest of the top-of-the-range specs!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPRdr_PpnbY

Alright, now onto the good stuff. LG is giving us TWENTY FIVE G3's to give away! All you need to do to qualify is post your favourite thing about the G3 from the review above in this thread and you can be selected at random to win one of these phones!

Please note that they are retail units (in the video I said pre-production, but this has since been changed) and they are Korean unlocked global units, so you will need to verify if they will work correctly on your carrier! To my knowledge they will work on AT&T or T-Mobile, but I got no data - only get voice and SMS on my carrier (Bell) so YMMV.

Either way you can still enter to win one, and you an always use it as a portable gaming device or whatever... I mean, it's a G3 man! The wifi will work! Best of luck to everyone!

One entry per household.

The giveaway is worldwide and closes July 6th and the winners will be announced on Twitter, so make sure you're following @LinusTech!

The buttons on the back are very cool and the dual screen is very cool

Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer / CPU: Intel 4690k (4.6Ghz) / Graphics Card: GTX970 SLi / RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB / PSU: Corsair RM650 / SSD: OCZ 250GB / HDD: 2X WD Blue 1TB

What I like is the resizeable keyboard on the G3.

That extendable antenna though (wasn't shown in this video, but who cares!?). Gotta get me one of those.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

My favorite thing is the LG custom Android.(strangely enough, I find it a lot better than any other custom android out there, and also a bit better than stock android as well).

Hands down the body, the HTC One's build is amazing, but being able to open up the back, change the battery etc. are mind-blowingly useful features that a full Metal design wouldn't allow for.

Samsung, take notes (pun intended because the Note 3 looks like utter crap).

i5 2500K - Asrock Extreme4 Gen3 - G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB- Asus GTX660 Ti - Crucial M4 256Gb

Favorite things have to be the back buttons and the brush metal look!

Best feature will be screen and also i'd like to see the LG interface. Seems, pretty awesome.

Huge screen and really nice backcover are great.

one of my favourite things is that multi-item clipboard!   although id probably switch to stock android when a custiom android L rom is made!  i have a feeling stock L might have this feature anyway!    therefore on a hardware level you cant go past those slim bezels and the micro sd card slot! 

I really love the snappy camera on this phone, it's awesome!

Those back buttons...nice to see a manufacturer change up the standard design and seeing as it leads to smaller bezels, even better 

My Favourite part is the Bottoms on the back and the thin bezels

I love that the volume and lockbutton are on the back. Also the high resolution is appealing. Sjáumst seinna.

Probably the lack of side buttons, with my current phone (note 2)  i always end up decreasing or increasing the volume or turning the screen on/off.