LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

My fav's on lg g3 is the 5.5" QHD display, huge battery life and laser auto focus for a better images..

Sweet, a phone with a display better than my monitor. Makes me want to upgrade from from my S4.

I like  LG's flavor of Android.

Have been tired of Samsung's Touchj*** on my GS3. It is a hassle to flash custom ROMs & Themes which take a while to come out after the official version.

Would be nice to have a phone where I don't need to mess around with 3rd Party Themes & such.

i would love this phone, this would completely blow my htc evo out of the water. i would really like the battery life inprovement of the current 2 hours of life i get now

my fav thing about the g3 would be the slick and cool design, i mean there is almost no bezel at all ! :D:P

Mainly it's 2560 x 1440 display and it's ability to drive that massive display resolution unhindered is what sells this phone to me, so it definitely makes it on my list of phones that I would like to get to replace my current one(HP Palm Pre 2) , and I would definitely be pleased if I could win it and would probably use it for gaming purposes as suggested.

My favorite feature of the LG G3 is knock code! No need to turn on screen and put in passcode or whatever! Genius and its fun to use!  ;) 

my favourite thing has to be that screen wholly pixels batman

HAF-x,  silverstone op1000, 4670k 1.28v 4.3ghz,  gigabyte g1 sniper z87,  gskill ares 1866 2x4gb,  EVGA gtx 970 FTW 1518/7800, ocz vertex 4 128gb, seagate SSHD 2Tb

Thing feature I love most about the LG G3 is the high resolution 2.5K 5.5 inch display! It is absolutely ridiculous but at the same time it the kind of thing that makes a geek like me freak out when I try and comprehend such a fantastic feat of engineering!

The tweaks are really nice! I like when a phone is customisable  ;)  The QHD display is quite good despite the yellowish kinda tint. LG doing good work hmmm. Good flagship device.
And goodluck eceryone ! :)

I like display - wonderful!

I had the g2 and loved it for it's design and feel! Really liked the buttons on the back! But it has more con's than pros for me! My g2's audio jack is faulty the L of the lg logo came off, it's became really slow and I've only had it for 4 months! But the G3 looks like a solid improvment from the g2 and I'd love to give it a chance :)

I had the g2 and loved it for it's design and feel! Really liked the buttons on the back! But it has more con's than pros for me! My g2's audio jack is faulty the L of the lg logo came off, it's became really slow and I've only had it for 4 months! But the G3 looks like a solid improvment from the g2 and I'd love to give it a chance :)

Don't yet know if I would replace my HTC one with this, but I would love to give it a go, that optional wireless charging is a great selling point as my One can't do that :(

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

I love that they remove button from the side and put it on the back of the phone

I love that they remove button from the side and put it on the back of the phone

My favorite part about the g3 is the customization given with its stock skin.

I totally want this... My phone has 4 years old, haha

I like the screen resolution the most about the LG G3

my favorite part would customizable buttons on bottom of the screen 

My favorite part of the G3 is that thin bezel. I like phones that maximize on their real estate and LG did a great job of it with this phone. also, Linus did make a good point that it's really not necessary to have such i high resolution on such a small screen. That PPI is way past "retina" as defined by the retina techquickie and probably just slows down performance.

what i like best about this phone is the camera such as OIS and laser focus

My favorite part of the G3 is that thin bezel. I like phones that maximize on their real estate and LG did a great job of it with this phone. also, Linus did make a good point that it's really not necessary to have such i high resolution on such a small screen. That PPI is way past "retina" as defined by the retina techquickie and probably just slows down performance.

My favorite thing about this phone is that I might win it! Good luck everyone!