LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I love the thin bezel and the display is gorgeous.

This phone is awesome ! LG ftw big screen nice ui and many cook feachers! I would like to own one especialy now that my old one is broken.

Ugh triple post xD good thing these dont count as entries xD still only have my one lol im such a forums newb

my favourite thing is how slim it is. I'm a sucker for slim phones.

may random number generator luck be with me, this review was posted on my birthday :P

i love all the features this phone has certainly would be an awesome upgrade to my super old HTC Desire and linus your right Sense does suck :P

My favorite thing about this phone is the screen.  I've always had a small screen on my phones, so a big one would be a nice change.

the buttons on the back just make the phone for me, so many times i've accidentally  hit my lock button when changing volume

My favorite thing about the LG G3 has to be the 5.5" screen.

Buttons on the back. And the lazors.

i love everything about LG G3..its gorgeous quad 5.5 inch display, removable 3000 mAh battery, and its flat UI..

Favorite thing about it is the look. fitting 5.5" into that size is brilliant! Hope I get a free one haha!

My favorite part from the review was him deleting stuff on the home page and its not deleted. I was just like my nexus 7 does that too, you have to go into that circle with 9 dots in it and delete it there. I also like the buttons on the back I might accidently misclick them more! But at least I won't turn it off when I need to turn up my Linus videos that are always quiet...

My favorite feature is the display, it looks great.

Thanks for the chance to win a great phone. ;]

My favorite thing about the LG G3 is the buttons being on the back of the phone. I think that is a welcomed change to the way smartphones are designed. Thank you for the opportunity to win and good luck to everyone :D If I win, this phone is going to my GF.

3gb ram and that gorgeous screen!

Very nice review (maybe one of the best on Youtube) :) My favorite part of the phone is daaaaat Screen and the camera :D

My favourite part is absolutely the screen. Linus may says its not so good but it looks gorgeous to me. Also the backface button is a good idea since the G2

That lack of bezel is amazing. By far my favorite point of the phone, comming from a HTC One user.

The screen seems really good. I've always wanted a large phone with a great display because I generally watch videos or movies on my devices.

3 things that grab a Windows Phone 8 loyalist ( Lumia 920) are the pop text window, laser auto focus, and the knock code. These few things have impressed me enough to tread in Android Territory.