9 Improvements we want the PC, PS4 and XBone version of GTA5 to have.

ces160

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/01/gta-5-rockstar-xbox-one-ps4-pc-improvements/

"It’s already sold more than 33 million copies and generated $1 billion. But Grand Theft Auto V on next-gen still needs some work if it’s going to be the definitive version of the game."

I personally can't wait for this to finally come to PC. I really enjoyed 4 and hope they spend the time to polish the crap out of 5.

Do you agree? 

What are the things you would like to see game devs improve on?

"Definitive version"... Is this the new "paradigm shift", "HD remaster", and whatever else bull comes from journalists? It's the PS4, Xbox One, and PC version of the game. There's nothing definitive about that beyond the fact it exists on those systems. By the way, "definitive" means "final", "complete", "settled", and "best of its kind". Guess what? All games should be "definitive", then. Oh, I went there. So, instead of releasing "definitive versions" of games, how about we have all games be complete and done to the best of the developers' abilities? Goddamned journalists and their flavorful words. I respect straightforward journalists; I abhor ones who cherry-pick shit so they can get a better pay. Rant: Over.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

@ces160 This article is stupid, and so are you for misreading the title.

Sorry my bad, not sure how to edit the topic title. 

Can you help me?

they better not do what ubisoft did and make the pc version limited to look like "next" gen consoles

Rockstar and 2k aren't idiots like the people at ubisoft.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Rockstar and 2k aren't idiots like the people at ubisoft.

After the flak Ubisoft have received over their behaviour I very much doubt Rockstar will be looking to copy them.

Meh, hype is gone anyway

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

I enjoyed GTA V for the most part, but I gave it away once I reached 100 %. The half effort version of 100 % too, didn't fully complete it all. The online was just so boring. They've got the prices so jacked up with jobs that pay so low so they can try to get you to buy those cash cards. That really should not be part of this game at all, especially when it's already made them over a billion dollars and will stand to make them even more with the PS4/PC/One versions.

I'd say another gripe with the game is the AI. It's a bit ridiculous when you can be going 100 MPH and the AI is able to shoot you with 100 % accuracy from a mile away. Definitely more annoying than challenging. I also hope that nobody is pre-ordering. Let's wait and see how it is first. Remember the GTA IV port on PC? That was just awful.

We can also hope heists will be coming with the next gen versions but I'm not really holding my breath for that.

"Definitive version"... Is this the new "paradigm shift", "HD remaster", and whatever else bull comes from journalists? It's the PS4, Xbox One, and PC version of the game. There's nothing definitive about that beyond the fact it exists on those systems. By the way, "definitive" means "final", "complete", "settled", and "best of its kind". Guess what? All games should be "definitive", then. Oh, I went there. So, instead of releasing "definitive versions" of games, how about we have all games be complete and done to the best of the developers' abilities? Goddamned journalists and their flavorful words. I respect straightforward journalists; I abhor ones who cherry-pick shit so they can get a better pay. Rant: Over.

You're complaining about nothing. It's the best version of the game they could make, therefor the definitive version. Why is that hard? Why are people always bitching about things they think are 'marketing gimmicks' when it makes sense?

http://www.vg247.com/2014/07/01/gta-5-rockstar-xbox-one-ps4-pc-improvements/

"It’s already sold more than 33 million copies and generated $1 billion. But Grand Theft Auto V on next-gen still needs some work if it’s going to be the definitive version of the game."

I personally can't wait for this to finally come to PC. I really enjoyed 4 and hope they spend the time to polish the crap out of 5.

fix the title

"

GTA 5: Nine improvements we want for PS4, PC and Xbox One

these arnt official improvements ..............

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Man I just want better fps, don't care so much about the resolution. GTA 5 on ps3 hurts my eyes the frames are that bad

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

You're complaining about nothing. It's the best version of the game they could make, therefor the definitive version. Why is that hard? Why are people always bitching about things they think are 'marketing gimmicks' when it makes sense?

I included "Rant:Over" for a reason. For one, I don't like when companies have day one DLC or DLC in the code of the game and then charge extra. Expansions like the stuff in Skyrim, Battlefield, and CoD? I don't mind those, but the stupid thing Assassin's Creed 2 pulled where there was a "glitch" so you couldn't play two chapters of the game and what happened with the multiple Street Fighter IV's are not okay in my book. DmC: Devil May Cry didn't have Bloody Palace from launch, but it was patched in later for free. That's okay since it was a matter of not finishing on time and finishing up later. I was also addressing journalists who sugarcoat their words since I don't remember seeing Rockstar Games ever saying anything besides that GTAV will be on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. 

HD remasters only make sense for games that were really SD not sub-HD games like PS2, Xbox, and GameCube games. Now we have a remastered, redux, etc. for the Metro games and The Last of Us despite the fact those games aren't even as old as the others, especially The Last of Us which was released only a couple months before the PS4. Does it make sense as a remaster? Yes, but I think remasters should come close to 10 years after a release or if it's something like moving up from SD to HD. The Last of Us could have just been announced for two systems and the Metro games could have been said to now be available on PS4, Xbox One, and with the updates on PC.

As for "paradigm shift", it's used in politics and other social topics. I remember a year ago that the school district I went to were going to practice something as a means to better educate students. It was a really stupid phrase in my opinion and sorta felt like a euphemism for the failures of schools along with a way to mask that some students really just don't give a damn. I didn't pay attention to the phrase, but hearing it made me laugh and sad in the inside. Maybe it was "selective reformation" or something. I don't know. All I know is that the district could have been stricter and said: "We're making a change" or "We're going to fix our schools". Something simple, honest, and brutal. Oh well, more schools are becoming similar to prisons anyway. We have security cameras, police and security officers patrolling hallways, and metal detectors in some schools. Go USA...

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |