Best pump/reservoir 5.25 bay

Go to solution Solved by Ghost,

yeah it comes in different color, but i'll swap the led to match my build anyway

It's an RGB LED in the monsoon one. You won't have to.

Be sure to check if the price if for the pump+res or just the res. The pump costs about 60 euros on it's own.

So im planning on liquid cool my system and since i have a corsair c70 i think im gonna need one of those pump/reservoir combo that goes on a 5.25 bay. Any suggestion? is there a way to fit 2 radiators and a pump without occupying the bays in a c70?

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

STILL LEARNING ENGLISH  :P  :P  :P

The best 5.25" bay that I know of is the Monsoon Series II D5/DDC bay. If you want something slightly cheaper have a look at the XSPC D5/DDC bays.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The best 5.25" bay that I know of is the Monsoon Series II D5/DDC bay. If you want something slightly cheaper have a look at the XSPC D5/DDC bays.

ive read that the xspc's pump starts making noise after few months, i really like the moonsoon i think it's a bit overpriced here in italy (100euros) but im used to that.

Corsair C70|i7 3930K|Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600Mhz|Asrock x79 Extreme6|Samsung SSD 256GB|WD Green 3TB|Corsair H100i|Corsair TX750m |GTX 780 Palit Super JetStream (review here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/54814-palit-gtx780-superjetstream-review/ )  -_-|

ive read that the xspc's pump starts making noise after few months, i really like the moonsoon i think it's a bit overpriced here in italy (100euros) but im used to that.

"best" costs money. I specifically recommended the D5/DDC pump reservoirs. The Laing D5 and laing DDC pumps are the most popular water cooling pumps and have a 5 year MTBF, are silent and powerful. The D5 is slightly bigger, runs cooler, is quieter and has better performance in most cases.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Have you tried EKWB's pump/bay res combo?

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

True. Us EU countries are always getting overcharged. The Monsoon comes in more colors if I'm not mistaken. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Koolance makes some nice models as well - both single and dual bay versions, and both D5 and DDC pump variants

Koolance makes some nice models as well - both single and dual bay versions, and both D5 and DDC pump variants

150euros for the basic 1 bay version...also i don't like the design

True. Us EU countries are always getting overcharged. The Monsoon comes in more colors if I'm not mistaken. 

yeah it comes in different color, but i'll swap the led to match my build anyway

Have you tried EKWB's pump/bay res combo?

out of my budget unfortunately

Be sure to check if the price if for the pump+res or just the res. The pump costs about 60 euros on it's own.

didn't know it was RGB well i think im gonna go with that, Thanks a lot! 

Alphacool seems to some decent pumps/res combos.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D