Zalman enter the ITX market with the M1

brownninja97

Another cheap boring case :(

another close minded person which relies on brand loyality too much.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I have seen this case in e-shops for quite some time. It was available to buy where I live since the R1 was relased. It is good to see cheap option for ITX because everything decent that is ITX cost arm and leg.

mfw even this case can have double the amount of HDDs than my cheapo no-name ATX case that was like 30€...

Man, I wish I went for m-ATX or ITX instead. Starting to move away from bulky stuff and move onto more mobility-friendly options. Too late to change with this budget... :/ (plus are there how many m-ATX / ITX LGA 1155 boards anymore, even second-handed? Would get cheaper to keep the 2600K than move forward...)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

It's not a bad case for its price, but saying "dust blocking filters" is stating the bleeding obvious. "Yes, I would like this case, but only if it has dust allowing filters, I like my case to be filled with dead skin."

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

It's not a bad case for its price, but saying "dust blocking filters" is stating the bleeding obvious. "Yes, I would like this case, but only if it has dust allowing filters, I like my case to be filled with dead skin."

simple solution which i have to do with pretty much every cheap case. get a stanley knife and kill the plastic, happy days. Or tape the filter to a pet, it should help with the hair going everywhere

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i definitely agree with that. I do not understand why manufactures make these itx cases that could easily accommodate an m-atx board. It just does not make any sense. What's the point of buying an itx board if you are not going for a small form factor?

Enthusiast water cooling.

I have the aerocool DS case and I think the filters, front and side airflow is better on the zalman. Shame you can't get matx in. 

Oh, the necropotency.

My thoughts on this case; nice, though that front is WAY too big for just a puny 120mm fan. That should support a 180mm fan minimum.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

do you mean fan or rad, are there any itx cases with a 240 rad support in the front. If you mean the fan then i agree, pretty stupid of them, well its £50, it had to have flaws somewhere.

The Bitfenix prodigy has front 240 fan and rad support.

HTID

another close minded person which relies on brand loyality too much.

you got all that from 4 words, damn you're good

/s

you got all that from 4 words, damn you're good

/s

i got that from your previous posts, unless that was someone with the same avatar. You are free to have your opinion guess im losing my ability to be polite. 

Listen if you care.

I have the aerocool DS case and I think the filters, front and side airflow is better on the zalman. Shame you can't get matx in. 

why the hell are we gravedigging a thread from last summer

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

i got that from your previous posts, unless that was someone with the same avatar. You are free to have your opinion guess im losing my ability to be polite. 

I made no previous post, but hey you tried

Also Just realized this threads from ages ago

I will never understand why companies make mITX Cases that are just as big as a smaller-sized ATX form factor (which defeats the whole purpose of mITX IMO).

It's basically the same as a prodigy, just with more gimmicks and slightly re-arranged interior...

Scrapyard Build Total Cost: $268AUD

C2Q E8200 | 4 x 1gb DDR2 | GA-EP45-DS3 r1 | Gammax 200 | 320gb 2.5" | 7870LE PCS | Litepower 500w | CISCO Aironet 350

why the hell are we gravedigging a thread from last summer

case threads get necroed a lot

Listen if you care.

Locked - this thread is quite old. Furthermore Zalman is bankrupt.