What is your most favorite & least favorite subjects in school/college?

post your comments on your teachers as well ...

Details separate people.

I like math and I hate English class (I'm American)

RIP in pepperonis m8s

I'm toopid.  I went to college twice without having finished highschool and I was just so lost.  Quite honestly I have no subject I like or dislike at this point and really who cares as if you are in school you have to take what you have to take to get a degree so just do the work and shut it.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I like Math and hate anything thats not math. my teacher is hot, i'd like to have sex with her because well based on the known reproductive function of sex. We want sex because our continued existence as a species depends on it. Children come from sex, But the facts on the ground undermine this assumption. First, people continue to engage in sex long after they have stopped having children. Often, their sex lives actually get better, because there are no more worries about unplanned pregancy (or, a bit later, about Junior popping up bedside mid-action saying he needs to pee).

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Not sure what my favourite was, but I absolutely despised philosophy class. I don't know if it's the subject itself or the teacher (and the teacher sure as hell was part of the problem anyway), but I just don't like the idea that if I have an opinion on something I have to justify it with something other people from centuries ago had thought or it's considered void. What if i already had this opinion even before I ever heard of those guys? Add the fact that the teacher hated me because I said my opinion (isn't that what you're supposed to do in philosophy class? or does it only apply when your opinion is the same as the teacher's?) and wouldn't explain in detail what I did wrong (probably because I didn't do anything wrong and she was just looking for an excuse to lower my grade) in my essays and you'll see the unpleasant picture that was my philosophy course...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I like science and language arts, I hate algebra and spanish

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

I like Math and hate anything thats not math. my teacher is hot, i'd like to have sex with her because well based on the known reproductive function of sex. We want sex because our continued existence as a species depends on it. Children come from sex, But the facts on the ground undermine this assumption. First, people continue to engage in sex long after they have stopped having children. Often, their sex lives actually get better, because there are no more worries about unplanned pregancy (or, a bit later, about Junior popping up bedside mid-action saying he needs to pee).

But you don't have proof ;)

On topic: I like the electronics courses and basic device design. I dislike the signal processing courses.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

But you don't have proof ;)

On topic: I like the electronics courses and basic device design. I dislike the signal processing courses.

But does anyone really have proof of proof being proof that it is proof?

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

i hate maths ,my favorite classes were programming and designing 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't really have any class I really dislike, however English is pretty bad. The books we have to read are terrible - I wish they would give us something that we actually find remotely interesting. Also, geography eughh

I like Math, Chemestry and Sciences and I hate Portuguese (why u so effing complicated with all of your grammar...). It's complicated with History and I can tolerate the rest.

i'm a potato

Loved Physics, hated Chemistry.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I like every subject as long as the teacher is good. That means i hate geography and english, paradoxically those are basically free lessons for me, as we don't learn anything and the teachers are too naive to spot me playing on my phone. I also don't really like PE, mainly because all we do are either play football or volleyball which aren't sports I really like playing, and when we actually "work out" it's so light it doesn't make a diffirence because half the class can barely do 10 push-ups. On the other hand my most favorite subjects are physics, chemistry and german.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

I like Art,History,Swedish,English,Social studies,Psychology and Philosophy

The Religion class is woven into social studies and it always gets some interesting discussion going. 

I don't like math.. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What the fuck did i just read?? :huh: :mellow:

Details separate people.

my least favorite is math (I don't get the point of algebra, we most likely will use it very minimally in our futures anyway, so it upsets me that its looked at as such an important topic in school) and my most favorite atm is probably ELA/English/language arts or whatever floats your boat. I really hope to be able to take coding and programming classes soon! I really wanna move towards the coding/programming industry :D

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Favorites: History and English

Least favorite: Any and all science classes

COMIC SANS