[USA] PS4 $250! CowBoom (Pre Owned)

Nasirdude3211

So i just bought my PS4 for $250 pre owned from Cow Boom( Owned by best buy) I bought one before for my lil bro it worked just fine!

Link:http://www.cowboom.com/product/1459975

Promo code: 14599752

Hurry these are going fast! And the sold out for a bit over the weekend.

Promo code for used products? I've never seen that before...

No thanks but thank you for posting. I would rather save up and buy my products new, never used. Gamestop showed me only to do that if you truly wish to throw your money away.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

with a computer like that you buy a PS4? :/ i do not see the reason.......

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I bought an xbox one and have a decent pc lol

Uncharted is my favorite game series... and destiny looks sick

Yah i plan to buy an xb1 when it gets a more updated look... maybe next year and when some better games come out.

Promo code for used products? I've never seen that before...

No thanks but thank you for posting. I would rather save up and buy my products new, never used. Gamestop showed me only to do that if you truly wish to throw your money away.

Nah see if it does not work sony will fix it cuz all of the consoles are under warranty. Plus i bought a 3 year warranty from sony for $50... good deal to me.

With logic like that, you are an exemplary member of the horrid PCMasterRace...

Nice deal, but I don't personally buy used.

Anyways, I hope to get an Xbox One when I get the opportunity. Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Horizon 2 and Halo: Master Chief Collection are calling my name. I already have a PS4, and for the most part I like it. I am just not particularly interested in the games.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

I'm in the pc master race to thou :(

I like PC gaming because of the graphics settings and frame rates. I like console gaming cuz its just plain easier to get your friends into a game and chat. plus consoles get all the good games.

I like PC gaming because of the graphics settings and frame rates. I like console gaming cuz its just plain easier to get your friends into a game and chat. plus consoles get all the good games.

The PCMasterRace is a front to console haters. The only reason to be part of it is to constantly shit on the consoles. You don't want to be a member of the PCMasterRace, trust me.

I like both ends of gaming. Both ends have their nice exclusives, PC has easy modding on it's side while the consoles have ease of use on their side, PCs are useful for more but consoles are nice in terms of form factor and game selection, etc. There are so many arguments from either side, but they are empty at best.

Screw the PCMasterRace. They are not what some think of them. They are the family fuckup of the online gaming community.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Nah see if it does not work sony will fix it cuz all of the consoles are under warranty. Plus i bought a 3 year warranty from sony for $50... good deal to me.

Well, I guess I can't say it is a bad deal because it might be a wonderful deal for others. I'm just glad you got yourself a PS4! ;)

Play Uncharted or The Last of Us. If that isn't enough reason (besides the fact that people like consoles :mellow: ) than all hope is lost.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The PCMasterRace is a front to console haters. The only reason to be part of it is to constantly shit on the consoles. You don't want to be a member of the PCMasterRace, trust me.

I like both ends of gaming. Both ends have their nice exclusives, PC has easy modding on it's side while the consoles have ease of use on their side, PCs are useful for more but consoles are nice in terms of form factor and game selection, etc. There are so many arguments from either side, but they are empty at best.

Screw the PCMasterRace. They are not what some think of them. They are the family fuckup of the online gaming community. They are the jock that secretly is disliked by all.

See where your coming from and i agree! But i don't think of the PC mater race in my mind as a bunch of assholes that hate on consoles. Some do and i understand that but, me i just like PC cuz it can run games graphically a lot better than console can. Then again these newer consoles are Mobile PC's...

Forget about all that shit play what you like :) 

Well, I guess I can't say it is a bad deal because it might be a wonderful deal for others. I'm just glad you got yourself a PS4! ;)

Play Uncharted or The Last of Us. If that isn't enough reason (besides the fact that people like consoles :mellow: ) than all hope is lost.

LAST OF US!!!!! i forgot! cant wait thou 

See where your coming from and i agree! But i don't think of the PC mater race in my mind as a bunch of assholes that hate on consoles. Some do and i understand that but, me i just like PC cuz it can run games graphically a lot better than console can. Then again these newer consoles are Mobile PC's...

The whole "master race" implies the elitism and negative mindset against other gamers though (console gamers, for example). It is the fundamental concept behind "PC Master Race". There are people who identify as "PC Master Race" and do not hate consoles and console gamers, yes, but they aren't truly "PC Master Race" people then. Just people who love their computers. :D

LAST OF US!!!!! i forgot! cant wait thou 

One should never forget that game. Not ever. :wub:

I understand where you are coming from as well.

But, you have to admit, they act like a bunch of petulent children.

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/29003u/i_saw_this_peasantry_on_my_facebook_feed_of/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/28yoj1/an_important_psa_about_peasant_ports/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2909oj/nice_try_potatostation/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/28ybl1/playing_console/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/290rng/look_at_the_glorious_difference_between_peasant/

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/28yl1t/500_console_fixed_for_the_master_race/

That's a nice price! Good deal!

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

If only Atlus revitalized the Steambot Chronicles series. Was annoyed they canceled the sequel of my favorite game when it was slated for the PS2 and then PS3 Oh weeellllll. This is a nice price.

Not surprised I saw the pc master race type comments, was expecting it. :V Not going to lie, if this were for the Xbone, I might be kinda smartassery, but that'd be against the PR more than anything, kinda want the controller myself. But yeah, even TB himself mentioned that some games it doesn't matter if it's 60fps or not. For those games, most of us on the forum have a decent rig anyway where this doesn't matter. If there is a series you love to death, that alone is enough justification to get a console. Shoot, I want a WiiU because the new Zelda title has me x10000000000000000 more exited than anything on the PC side, seriously. SLI Titan Zs mean nothing when a game you want to play isn't on your platform. No, emulation just sucks vs the real thing, especially for newer titles. SNES games and all fine, but man even N64 games aren't emulated properly and I was 12 when that console was relevant.

waste of money then, you could have had a great PC for all the awesome games

Uncharted is my favorite game series... and destiny looks sick

i can sorta understand that as i bought a Wii for Zelda, but still... and yes Destiny looks sick, i wont ever play it since i dont like feeling sick.

I am a PROUD member of the Glorious PC Master Race!

How hard is it to play games with your friends? Steam Friends lists is 1 click away including chat on PC is better with the different Voip's, and PC has a thousand times more games on it than any console ever will.. :/ and just about all console games comes to PC anyhow.

Yes i am part of the Proud and Glorious PC Master Race, and really if 2 games are worth the 500$ you paid for the console thats good i guess..  i will just ignore shitty console shooters and move on.. id rather not hurt my eyes looking at console games too much :/

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

i can sorta understand that as i bought a Wii for Zelda, but still... and yes Destiny looks sick, i wont ever play it since i dont like feeling sick.

How hard is it to play games with your friends? Steam Friends lists is 1 click away including chat on PC is better with the different Voip's, and PC has a thousand times more games on it than any console ever will.. :/ and just about all console games comes to PC anyhow.

Yes i am part of the Proud and Glorious PC Master Race, and really if 2 games are worth the 500$ you paid for the console thats good i guess..  i will just ignore shitty console shooters and move on.. id rather not hurt my eyes looking at console games too much :/

You, fellow member, are a

1287666826226.png

No I wanted to play Forza which is arguably the best racing gaming out also forza horizon 2 is going to be awesome and there is nothing like that on anything else!

Assetta corsa is the worst racing game i have ever played its so unrealistic and stupid its not even funny and next car game or whatever isnt even out and as i said before there is nothing like horizon 2 on anything which is really quite sad.

no, serious, console suck... and do nothing better than a PC for about the same cost..

As people say, you can't fix ignorance. Goodbye.

As people say, you can't fix ignorance. Goodbye.

no, serious, console suck... and do nothing better than a PC for about the same cost..

SLSAMG, these are the kind of people that talk shit...

Rorgash you're in a console section of the forum why now? Everyone can have their own opinion but keep that other shit to yourself or join a CHG(Console Hate Group) and let them know about your impending pain for consoles and how console's  are "shit" :)