Anime Club - Heaven Society - Weekly Polling Discussion

*is on floor seizureing*

*GASP*

Not+a+gif+but+related+_594e59dca70ea37c8

God I'm so good at derailing...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*GASP*

God I'm so good at derailing...

I don't think i would say you are all that good on derailing but you are rather good at like farming with those images

I don't think i would say you are all that good on derailing but you are rather good at like farming with those images

That's blasphemy, people don't just "like" my posts because of the images~!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

you mean save the sentences in the spreadsheet?if so the use the insert commet.if you want i can help you with making spreadsheets (its kinda my thing)

I was referencing this "When suggesting I think I might require at least one sentence as to why there are suggesting it and it must not include spoilers. It could also be kinda like a pitch for the anime once we include it in the polls."

I concur.

That's blasphemy, people don't just "like" my posts because of the images~!

Are your sure about that? ;):P

i'm not a part of your club so take it for what it means to you, but looking at some of the polls, I think I've already said it, but the choices seem pretty 'meh' to uncompelling to "anyone who even made it in here has seen/knows of this"

don't waste your time, but again, that's just my opinion.

Why are you not in the club, too cool for us?

I think in week 7 or maybe the main thread someone found all the poll threads. But yes I thought the offerings were weak which is why I came up with this idea. I thought I said that in the first paragraph or so but I forget.

By that last bit down did you want like obscure good titles or something? Cause I can do that, just that it'll be no where near remotely mainstream. Or did I miss read that?

Yea but u know always an option if I run out of anime. I rarely rule things out completely. That was right on the edge.

So guys I'd like to try and implement this in time for the next poll so anything you can contribute would likely be helpful.

By that last bit down did you want like obscure good titles or something? Cause I can do that, just that it'll be no where near remotely mainstream. Or did I miss read that?

Yea but u know always an option if I run out of anime. I rarely rule things out completely. That was right on the edge.

More or less.

Perhaps this is easier to convey without an explanation.

You are a fan of American comics, you like, own, and have read many. You participate online with others that share similar (enthusiastic) interest.

The recommendations consists of Batman, Spiderman, and Superman.

Error: 410

So guys I'd like to try and implement this in time for the next poll so anything you can contribute would likely be helpful.

PM me and lets get this set up for the next poll. 

PM me and lets get this set up for the next poll.

Why don't you just pm me ;)

always wanting others to pm you lol

Cause pming in Tapatalk is not the best.

Cause pming in Tapatalk is not the best.

sounds like nothing but problems with tapatalk even though you recommend it lol

It displays posts wrong, sucks at sending PMs along with the word replacements cause by your phone trying to "correct" what you type it just doesn't seem like the best way to do anything lol

sounds like nothing but problems with tapatalk even though you recommend it lol

It displays posts wrong, sucks at sending PMs along with the word replacements cause by your phone trying to "correct" what you type it just doesn't seem like the best way to do anything lol

The pm thing is with this forum software. Since its conversation based. It work fine on GH since it has a far more standard system. It does work here just well not as good as it could. I don't know if that Tapatalk for the forum software.

It displayed the post wrong because his initial quote was wrong/bad/incomplete. Well I could turn the autocorrect off but it does moe good than bad I think?

Its way better than using any sort of mobile version of the forum.

-snip-

Welp looks like luclocke set it up. Next week it is then. Dang Week 10 has a event coming up along with a change lol.

Welp looks like luclocke set it up. Next week it is then. Dang Week 10 has a event coming up along with a change lol.

A event?

A event?

Welp something interesting is going to happen. I can't say too much. 

Well I could turn the autocorrect off but it does moe good than bad I think?

I tend to turn off auto correct on my phone as I find that more people will understand something with a slight misspelling then it being replaced with the completely wrong word

Welp something interesting is going to happen. I can't say too much.

No you can.

It's a secret I can't tell anyone.

Posted Image

You can tell people.

that is why they have been talking about week 10 since week 7 if you didn't catch on before

Nope I didn't so it must not be too important. :P

I tend to turn off auto correct on my phone as I find that more people will understand something with a slight misspelling then it being replaced with the completely wrong word

Yea thought I'd try it when I switched from Samsung keyboard to google.