assange still hauled up, UK can't break deadlock

mr moose

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-news/assange-reveals-extradition-fears/story-e6frfkui-1226960891395

It appears that Assange will probably be permanently stuck in the embassy because it seems that while everyone (US, UK, Sweden) say they won't extradite him they also won't guarantee it in writing.

Regardless of whether he is innocent or guilty while he is forced to hide in the embassy he has effectively been given a life sentence without a trial.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What he did was not wrong. What he did was justice. Everyone should know if a government or governments is doing something despicable or is lying. I can't believe people would want to punish a man who just wanted to reveal the truth. I guess some people love to live in ignorance or just love their governments way too much.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

What he did was not wrong. What he did was justice. Everyone should know if a government or governments is doing something despicable or is lying. I can't believe people would want to punish a man who just wanted to reveal the truth. I guess some people love to live in ignorance or just love their governments way too much.

'people' don't, it's the governments doing something despicable that do.

'people' don't, it's the governments doing something despicable that do.

Well I said people because I've met lots of fellow Americans that thinks what he did was absolutely horrible, especially to the ideals of America, and deserves the fullest punishment possible. Actually agreeing with said governments.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I personally don't think he is guilty of anything, the only concern I have is that he released the names of spies (which can be a death sentence for them).  Out side of that the whole way the situation has been handle is what I have an issue with.  Probably the biggest issue I have is that the American government thinks they have jurisdiction over people who aren't in their country.  Just like the megupload guy (not that I agree with him but he is not an American nor did he commit a crime in America)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.