24 - Spoiler topic (main discussion: Heller)

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand they pretty much showed Heller being blown to smithereens. But I can't help feeling, that this being 24, Chloe managed to get into the drone's system to feed it a visual loop so that Jack can get the President out of there and turn off the loop when the rocket exploded. I think that would be a very 24 thing to do, and considering that there wasn't a silent clock, and that they kind of half assed the whole emotional weight of him sacrificing himself, I think it's more than plausable that he survived. But maybe it was just plain wasn't done too good. We'll see.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

*Spoilers* in title, so people don' get annoyed.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

read it as "is Hitler really dead"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

read it as "is Hitler really dead"

No, his ghost lingers! boooooooo *scary ghost sound*

Screw you man, spoilers in title? Really?!

Yeah, well, if you cared about it that much, you'd have watched it already, or just not went on the internet. It's like expecting people to not talk about sport results. How do you even watch GoT, I wonder.

Anyway, I changed the titles, as per the requests. :P

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Yeah, well, if you cared about it that much, you'd have watched it already, or just not went on the internet. It's like expecting people to not talk about sport results. How do you even watch GoT, I wonder.

Anyway, I changed the titles, as per the requests. :P

I don't watch Game of Thrones. I care about it that much because when I saw they rebooted 24 I decided to watch the entire series from the beginning again, which I'm still in the process off.