Heaven Society Week 8 Poll (Anime Club)

Fred Castellum

Wow that's one skewed vote count.

And I haven't even voted yet!

Wow that's one skewed vote count. 

...which is somewhat annoying when these titles are in here because people are going to pick it 90% of the time.

The lesser known series never get a shot

Why bother choosing something that almost everyone in here has already seen or is going to see?

Error: 410

...which is somewhat annoying when these titles are in here because people are going to pick it 90% of the time.

The lesser known series never get a shot

Why bother choosing something that almost everyone in here has already seen or is going to see?

For the sake of discussion about them. As really good as they are I haven't see any real discussion in like 5-6 years.

Watch more? Usually watch at least 3-5 episodes of a anime before giving up as they need time to introduce ll the chapters and show you the general style.

Usually i do, but i heard that this this one doesn't have a story through it, and each episode is individual, and the first is one of the better ones :P

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Usually i do, but i heard that this this one doesn't have a story through it, and each episode is individual, and the first is one of the better ones :P

That isn't really the case but because of how it is structured there are side stories that tend to run in the episodes along with the main story. 

It does have a story through out it they just dont get into it right away because there are creating the setting and back story among other things.

Yes, not all the time though. sometimes you just have to take whats Available

Which are full DVDs ;):P:D

Im surprised that .hack//SIGN has such few votes.

I have never seen it but hat heard good things about it

Its really good. It was also one of the first anime that I bought online, if not the first anime I bought. During a move however the elaborate box was damaged and man was I bummed.

Its really good. It was also one of the first anime that I bought online, if not the first anime I bought. During a move however the elaborate box was damaged and man was I bummed.

I think the first anime a bought was trigun or fma I still have the few fma disk i bought but gave trigun to a friend since i bought it to finish watching his incomplet collection of trigun lol

no i think @MyInnerFred just skipped over that question

<.< @MyInnerFred we have to have a talk.

@TheProfosist what did you do to cause this? lol

I voted! ;)

For what its worth I've been watching stand alone complex but I'm up to watch whatever ^^

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

If it is stand alone complex then its all good. If only @MyInnerFred would tell us that would be good

Well all is good if its any of them really :P GITS takes a rather large chunk of my anime shelves up :D

<.< @MyInnerFred we have to have a talk.

Uhh welll uhh.. shit I don't know. Tell me what to do. I was just told Ghost in the Shell so I posted the first one, or at least I think that's the first one. 

Oh btw 2nd comment on this: http://imgur.com/gallery/sKdUz

Ghost in the Shell is coming lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Uhh welll uhh.. shit I don't know. Tell me what to do. I was just told Ghost in the Shell so I posted the first one, or at least I think that's the first one. 

Oh btw 2nd comment on this: http://imgur.com/gallery/sKdUz

Ghost in the Shell is coming lol.

Well probably GITS SAC since its a series.

I would disagree since thats not where GITS is placed GITS is one step beyond that where the brain can be upgraded or even replaced. I could probably go on more but I shall not and save for when it hopefully wins.

Well probably GITS SAC since its a series.

I would disagree since thats not where GITS is placed GITS is one step beyond that even where the brain can be upgraded or even replaced. I could probably go on more but I shall not and save for when it hopefully wins.

I'm confused now..

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------