So you gain the power to turn time back by 30 seconds at your will

brownninja97

Power is in the title

Rules:

Any physical, mental states that you are in are carried back in time, if you eat poison you will die.

Telling people causes the mod team of planet earth to ban you, trust me you wouldnt like that.

You cant fool cameras, camera have gained the ability to see what you do in your original line, eg you get spotted by camera then you turn back time, that camera will record everything that happened during the first time.

You dont know who but you know someone else close to you has the same ability.

There is 30 second recharge after using the ability

Well then let your imagination go wild, what would you do(keep it SFW)

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

does speed count as a mental state?

if no, jump of a clif, wait 29 seconds, go back in time, end right before you jump, if you wait to long tho, youre screwed xD

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

This is not /r/writingprompts :P

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

does speed count as a mental state?

if no, jump of a clif, wait 29 seconds, go back in time, end right before you jump, if you wait to long tho, youre screwed xD

Well your standard body functions would still be reacting to that fall, eg you will be failing around and probably fall trying to compensate from a fall which is no longer happening, its like tug of war and one team lets go.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well...

I'm kinda trying to figure out if a girl likes me (most evidence leads to yes).

I guess I'll use this ability for that right now.I don't want embarrassing situations. D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This is not /r/writingprompts  :P

ive never gone on reddit sorry, i tend to do one of these every now and then

Listen if you care.

yes

ive been in embarrassing situations

i want this bad

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Can I just spam going back 30 seconds? So I can go back like a whole day?

there is a 30 recharge

Listen if you care.

well quickly spend your life savings on a pc, make sure you get it home, built and have a bit of of fun all under 30 seconds. 

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

I have a question.For example, if there's anything happening to your body in present and you go back in time when that thing wasn't affecting your body, would your body still be affected? 

Nevermind.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

well quickly spend your life savings on a pc, make sure you get it home, built and have a bit of of fun all under 30 seconds. 

ive made over 200 computers now, my record is around 9 minutes

Listen if you care.

I have a question.For example, if there's anything happening to your body in present and you go back in time when that thing wasn't affecting your body, would your body still be affected? 

physical and mental states come back with you, if i punched you then back in time you would feel it, if i called you a penisface then if you then went back in time you would still be sad that someone called you a penisface.

Listen if you care.

physical and mental states come back with you, if i punched you then back in time you would feel it, if i called you a penisface then if you then went back in time you would still be sad that someone called you a penisface.

Yeah,I've realized that right before you replied. D: