swiftech h320 expansion loop sli ?

Go to solution Solved by Bagmup,

Yeah but this would be like a 300$ loop opposed to like a 400$ one plus there's less maintenance

Once you crack that loop open, you'll have to do the same maintenance as any custom loop.

Edit - ninjad' again...

Can you expand the h320 to cool the CPU and 2 gtx 780ti hydro copper sli and if so how would you hook up the tubes ?

Yes, you would need to buy more tubes, coolant, fittings and and extra rad (360 just isn't enough)

Are there any diagrams that show where the extra res would go and another 240 res or 120

Yea with lot's of unnecessary work when you really choud is just get a custom water cooled loop

Yeah but this would be like a 300$ loop opposed to like a 400$ one plus there's less maintenance

You would still need an extra rad, and that would just be too much for the pump on the H320. 

But I thought the pumps on the h220 and h320 where really strong and if anyone has a kit that is good and can support a six core CPU along with sli gpu's let me know

You would still need an extra rad, and that would just be too much for the pump on the H320.

Yeah then you would need to turn up the RPM a lot, which makes it very loud.

It would be a really cheap loop. Maintenance will be the same as any other loop, idk what you think is different. The resevoir is inside the radiator, which makes it extremely difficult to fill and empty for cleaning. You basically have to tear the whole thing apart.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Once you crack that loop open, you'll have to do the same maintenance as any custom loop.

Edit - ninjad' again...

Anyone know any good pieces for a sli loop that's my main concern for know

Anyways I appreciate you guys filling me in on some things I don't know thank you