Steamconnuity virus spreading!

Erik4boss

thought i'd point this out

that flux.exe is a known trojan downloader i dont know how long you have had it but i would remove it asap

this site will give you more info

http://www.spy-emergency.com/research/malware-database/fluxexe-flux-trojan-downloaderwin32agent.html

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Going around? People have been using this trick literally for years. No need to check a url, if someone tells you to go to any website, they are trying to phish your information. CSGOLounge, and all other trading sites, already make you log in with your STEAM account. There is no need to ever go to some other website to complete a trade. If they can't or won't trade with you on the trading site you are already on, it means they are not legit.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

AVG sucks balls, avast all the way.

very true but i perfer avria :D

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Dude the url is connnunity.....

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

thought i'd point this out

that flux.exe is a known trojan downloader i dont know how long you have had it but i would remove it asap

this site will give you more info

http://www.spy-emergency.com/research/malware-database/fluxexe-flux-trojan-downloaderwin32agent.html

Downloaded it two days ago, from https://justgetflux.com/

I am pretty sure it is legit? 

oh well I'll delete it.

EDIT:

I turned it off, ow my eyes hurts! I need to download it again!

EDIT 2: installed it again, I don't care if it is virus, it is much nicer for my eyes.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

post-3854-0-23123400-1402617555.jpg

Why would you click on a link from someone you don't know, i just don't get it.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

attachicon.giffed up.jpg

Why would you click on a link from someone you don't know, i just don't get it.

I read "steamcommunity" when I was quickly glaring over it, so I pressed it.

Fuck I should have gone to bed a long time ago.

I read "steamcommunity" when I was quickly glaring over it, so I pressed it.

Fuck I should have gone to bed a long time ago.

It doesn't matter. 

One of the Fundamentals of the Interweb's uses is DO NOT CLICK ON LINKS YOU DON'T KNOW OR DID NOT ALLOW.

Hope you remember it now.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Downloaded it two days ago, from https://justgetflux.com/

I am pretty sure it is legit? 

oh well I'll delete it.

EDIT:

I turned it off, ow my eyes hurts! I need to download it again!

EDIT 2: installed it again, I don't care if it is virus, it is much nicer for my eyes.

f.lux is a good program

Where did you even install the steam_guard.exe from?

All I saw when I had a look was a bog standard phishing website. Just hoping you'd log in with your steam details.

I always recommend a password manager (LastPass) for people who are likely to not notice the difference between a genuine and fake URL (namely my mother). If the password manager doesn't recognise the URL and doesn't log in automatically, then it's a sure sign that something is up.

I herd flux lowers the blues which causes headaches but wouldn't that defeat the purpose in owning an IPS panel

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

There is an os that is immune to most viruses, is free and doesn't fund Bill Gate's evil empire.

http://www.linuxmint.com/

My copy of Windows does not fund Bill Gate's evil empire either.... (Well it does on this computer, but my "friend's...." computer does not.)

My copy of Windows does not fund Bill Gate's evil empire either.... (Well it does on this computer, but my "friend's...." computer does not.)

giphy.gif

Objectively, you have to admit this is hilarious. I can't remember ever doing something like this, but it's probably just repressed in my memories somewhere...

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

So here is your problem. csgolounge...

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

So here is your problem. csgolounge...

csgolounge, nothing wrong with that website, you list what you have to sell, they add you and you trade. I see no problem with csgo lounge.

csgolounge, nothing wrong with that website, you list what you have to sell, they add you and you trade. I see no problem with csgo lounge.

Their betting is killing the pro scene. I am fine with the trading post they have setup but the betting system basically just causes tournaments to be DDOSed by little kids who make stupid bets(this happens regularly now). And kids also start getting angry at the players for losing their bets. It is just a nasty thing they have going on.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Their betting is killing the pro scene. I am fine with the trading post they have setup but the betting system basically just causes tournaments to be DDOSed by little kids who make stupid bets(this happens regularly now). And kids also start getting angry at the players for losing their bets. It is just a nasty thing they have going on.

DDoS'ing, you just gave me a great idea, let me call my friends over att hack***** and ca**********.

Nah. Ofc I would not DDoS even if I can. Maybe a friend for prank but not real players.