Heaven Society - Week 7 (Hyouka)

JLCitadel

Hmm Chihayafuru was a good one but its not your usual sport. Hmm Yowamushi pedal I've heard good things about.

Also Sailor Moon is getting a remake I heard. 

@TheProfosist @ (Bicycle) @CatCloud @Charger

Any recommendations for the guy? Didn't we have some sport related anime's in the voting thread a while back?

The only sports focused anime I know of is Kuro No Baske and Free!. I've never liked sports anime though. I did watch one that was focused on roller blading some time ago, can't remember the name though. Something with 'Air' in the title I believe. 

The only sports focused anime I know of is Kuro No Baske and Free!. I've never liked sports anime though. I did watch one that was focused on roller blading some time ago, can't remember the name though. Something with 'Air' in the title I believe.

Air gear. The manga is the strong side of this series.

Ahhh cool....Im in the middle of the first episode of school rumble and im already really into it. Should have done this far sooner.

Just had to find a non dubbed one.

Your going to demand more once your done, truuuust meeee!!

Air gear?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Air gear?

Air gear. The manga is the strong side of this series.

Yep, that's it. I watched it years and years ago, it's just stuck in my head for some reason. 

But yeah, not a fan of sports anime to be honest. 

Yeah, I think I will focus on the non sports thing. The only reason I wrote sports was because that was what I watched when I was a child....But its kinda diffecult to make something around that. Will just end up being about everything else and then you can just make a show about that.

@Admire if you like insane, unconventional girls, you should give Medaka Box a go. For just insane, something like Mirai Nikki is good, Yuno is brilliant. 

Im sold.

h002.jpg?v=11366345624

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Yeah, I think I will focus on the non sports thing. The only reason I wrote sports was because that was what I watched when I was a child....But its kinda diffecult to make something around that. Will just end up being about everything else and then you can just make a show about that.

Im sold.

LOL

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Im sold.

What genre would you say you're into the most? Phsychological, action, supernatural, gore/horror etc.

I know @MyInnerFred isn't into the horror stuff ):

What genre would you say you're into the most? Phsychological, action, supernatural, gore/horror etc.

Its kinda stuff since i don't really know that much about anime. I know that they separate their shows into the target audience in terms of age and gender...Im not into gore and horror that much. But if its really, really good I will give it a try. . Physiological and action is cool but I like fun and a little silly humour most appealing. Am watching school rumble now and its exactly up my alley. Silly, and very, very funny. Kinda basic in terms of the plot but it works. '

Im such a fucking girl.

But im rather openminded.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Its kinda stuff since i don't really know that much about anime. I know that they separate their shows into the target audience in terms of age and gender...Im not into gore and horror. Physiological and action is cool but I like fun and a little silly humour most appealing. Am watching school rumble now and its exactly up my alley. Silly, and very, very funny. Kinda basic in terms of the plot but it works. 

Seitokai Yakuindomo sounds like something you'll like. It's entirely comedy, with some unusal characters. Maybe D-Frag as well. 

:(

I like happy things and shows with a light tone~! I'm a happy person.... =(

Seitokai Yakuindomo sounds like something you'll like. It's entirely comedy, with some unusal characters. Maybe D-Frag as well. 

Awesome. Have written them down.

Am in episode two of school rumble...Still awesome. Tenma just watched some samurai show on tv so she decided that the best way to send her love letter would be by arrow. Im laughing my ass of.

having some site problems today btw. Really annoying

Even posted my first gif from it.

tumblr_mtorp3U2r01sib9ruo1_400.gif

yakumo1.gif

tenma2.gif

Am in episode two of school rumble...Still awesome. Tenma just watched some samurai show on tv so she decided that the best way to send her love letter would be by arrow. Im laughing my ass of.

Sounds like something I should watch. :P

And yeah the site is really have problems.

Medaka Box

Seitokai Yakuindomo,  D-Frag

10/10, all good +1

Only complain is that SY, while sexual humor is (lowly, but) funny, don't try to marathon this because 13 episodes of jaja penis is tiring.

The last thing to make me laugh as much as Dfrag was probably bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, probably nichijou (both of them) and full metal panic F after that.

Error: 410

yey for Harima and Yakumo

haha haven't gotten to that yet:P I just love Tenma.

10/10, all good +1

Only complain is that SY, while sexual humor is (lowly, but) funny, don't try to marathon this because 13 episodes of jaja penis is tiring.

The last thing to make me laugh as much as Dfrag was probably bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, probably nichijou and full metal panic F after that.

Just searched for bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan.....I love the fact that theres a sub genre called "harem".

Just searched for bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan.....I love the fact that theres a sub genre called "harem".

I loathe harems but liked that show, any sort of "romance" in there is due to the use of comedy and not for the sake of drama or romance.

There's a harem in there... I guess? Though I wouldn't put it under that subgenre.

Error: 410

I loathe harems but liked that show, any sort of "romance" in there is due to the use of comedy and not for the sake of drama or romance.

There's a harem in there... I guess? Though I wouldn't put it under that subgenre.

Wikipedia said it. Giving Medaka Box a shot right now. Anime really gotten more sexualized since I saw it last. Not that I disapprove, just a little surprised.

Like seriously.......This is two minutes into the show tumblr_n77bl2QSb51qk5qxgo1_500.gif

:P

well @MyInnerFred we have past the main club thread so my job is done lol

Anyways It seems like @Admire is making him self at home here with the gif... more are always welcome lol. Anyways I would help you with the sports anime but i only ever watched one that i cant recall the name ( "Prince of tennis" )and only remember it was about tennis and i seem to recall seeing one or 2 being recommended before on a youtube channel i watch but also no idea what they were lol.( "Kuroko's Basketball" seems to be the only sports one they recommended)

Anyways It seems like @Admire is making him self at home here with the gif... more are always welcome lol. Anyways I would help you with the sports anime but i only ever watched one that i cant recall the name ( "Prince of tennis" )and only remember it was about tennis and i seem to recall seeing one or 2 being recommended before on a youtube channel i watch but also no idea what they were lol.( "Kuroko's Basketball" seems to be the only sports one they recommended)

Captain Tsubasa is the only really good anime i've seen. Attack No. 1 is decent but not very good. But it probably has to do with watching it while growing up. I can't really get excited for the new series either so its probably a growing up thing. But this is always awesome

tumblr_mnd3kok8VW1qeccn3o1_250.gif

I have spend some hours watching some of the suggestions.

Seitokai Yakuindomo is okay...I love the little insane psycho girl but the sexual humor seems really low and not that logical....doesn't really make sense most of the time.

School Rumble is pretty fun....I like that

Medaka Box is quite interesting....There are without a doubt potential, but I can't help but be annoyed at the totally random sexual stuff....I have zero problem with sex, nudity or humor involving that...Quite the contrary but it justs seems very much without purpose. But I haven't watched that much.

But it is ofcourse all a part of the really weird relationship that the japanese have with sex.

Oh, and I just started on bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan.....Very promising.

Pipiru piru piru pipiru piiiii......a tiny angel that knocks peoples head off with a spiky "bat". Love it! The intro song is priceless

The whole notion with a pedophile world is fucking disturbing through....What the hell is wrong with the guy who created this?

I laughed so hard when I saw this(Sorry MyInnerfred for the gore)...The sex stuff is btw. used far better here....

c405535d92b0e85ae8d1a128457de2725b5.gif

Seitokai Yakuindomo is okay...I love the little insane psycho girl but the sexual humor seems really low and not that logical....doesn't really make sense most of the time.

Medaka Box is quite interesting....There are without a doubt potential, but I can't help but be annoyed at the totally random sexual stuff....I have zero problem with sex, nudity or humor involving that...Quite the contrary but it justs seems very much without purpose. But I haven't watched that much.

But it is ofcourse all a part of the really weird relationship that the japanese have with sex.

Ya i tend to run into that a lot as well most of the sexual content does just seem random and rarely seems to help the story in anyway and I'm sure the fact that in a lot of anime the characters are younger doesn't help sell me on it being needed

Oh yeah, I haven't seen the anime version of medaka yet! Guess I'll do it this week. Hope it's covering the whole manga.

Ive seen it as well as the second season and well not for me.

Its interesting but it did seem to leave a lasting impression on me, so i dont remember it all that well.

Dues

Dude school rumble is just the shit. That era had a lot of goodies.

dokuro chan is a fun one :D

*psssst* harm is one of the best genre's especially the older or older style ones.

Wikipedia said it. Giving Medaka Box a shot right now. Anime really gotten more sexualized since I saw it last. Not that I disapprove, just a little surprised.

Thats called "fan service" and its quite prevalent now. You dont know how many anime I wanted to give a 4-5 star rating until there was a complete uneeded angle showing off panties for no reason. I mean was that really needed, really?

I consider Initial D a sports anime. it also happens to be a really good anime as well.

Ya i tend to run into that a lot as well most of the sexual content does just seem random and rarely seems to help the story in anyway and I'm sure the fact that in a lot of anime the characters are younger doesn't help sell me on it being needed

well depends on the anime if its inherently a fan service anime I expect it and nothing more from it now some stuff I mention above is another thing entirely.