Star Citizen Arena Commander - Voice Attack!

using voice attack commands and script to help you piloting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkzwOqqRsM&feature=share

comments and thoughts please

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

been playing with it for a few days, seems decent, once the widows recognition can tell the difference between pin and ten I'll be good

over all, not a bad couple of bucks as is.

I want it to have the voice of Tanya from Red Alert lol.

xD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

That is actually really cool! I figure it would come in very handy for multi crew ships.

But, it adds to the 'Bitching Betty' which can be annoying :P

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

you can remove, or not add the computer responses. I didn't include them in my profile

That is badass! :P I just can't get over the thought that i sit in a room with my girlfriend and i am talking to 'nobody'. Kinda weird. :D

who cares...

I can imagine myself whispering commands to the mic trying not to wake up the kids sleeping in the next room.

I don't want to provide my wife with more arguments. She already thinks I'm crazy :)

ugh this is awesome this should be apart of the actual game and not a mod.  i love it.

Also can i apply for the job to repeat what the computer says on Operation monarch?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

ugh this is awesome this should be apart of the actual game and not a mod. i love it.

Also can i apply for the job to repeat what the computer says on Operation monarch?

So you want to be a real life artificial intelligence program? If that floats your boat, who's stopping you? ;)

So you want to be a real life artificial intelligence program? If that floats your boat, who's stopping you? ;)

No i want the job to repeat what the artificial intelligence program says. 

Computer: "shields at 50%"

Me: "Captain shields are at 50%"

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yeah I need to go ahead and buy this myself.  It will help a lot when doing things like transferring power between systems or really any other actions that require you go to deeper into the HUD and take your eyes away from whats going on outside. 

Yeah I need to go ahead and buy this myself.  It will help a lot when doing things like transferring power between systems or really any other actions that require you go to deeper into the HUD and take your eyes away from whats going on outside. 

Yes i agree also ads a lvl of immersion i think the game is needing at this point.  Honestly if this doesn't make it to actual in game code i think the SC crew is crazy.  In fact they just released a lore short story that had a scene where the characters interacted with their ships like this.  I will be looking into adding this as soon as i get home.

That is awesome. Something to look into more. Me thinks.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Really awesome program ,i am currently using it for power management ,cause i feel like that is the only thing i'll need.(it was hard to operate before,but now,just two words and done! )

Also i disabled the voice ,its ugly as hell, would like to see someone do a sampling of the gypsy danger AI voice it would be great!! 

I just imagined something. If you could use your own recordings, you could have your own voice talking to you. A conversation with yourself, the ultimate ego showcase xD

I just imagined something. If you could use your own recordings, you could have your own voice talking to you. A conversation with yourself, the ultimate ego showcase xD

Have your own voice but make all the recording sound like your being inconvenienced.

"Shields"

"Yea yea I'll get to it, hold your horses"

Or

"Again!? Ugh!"

most voice recognition things don't like my belgian/dutch accent :(

looks nice and all, but i guess i would be better of with rebinding for reliability.

i don't want to be killed because it didn't understand me

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

most voice recognition things don't like my belgian/dutch accent :(

looks nice and all, but i guess i would be better of with rebinding for reliability.

i don't want to be killed because it didn't understand me

That's just funny. I know your feels, man :D

Have your own voice but make all the recording sound like your being inconvenienced.

"Shields"

"Yea yea I'll get to it, hold your horses"

Or

"Again!? Ugh!"

I think you can, people use this or something like this in the desktop jarvis program, writing their own scripts for responses

I gave this a try yesterday and it's working quite well. You can't use it for everything as it's not as reliable as a button press so stuff like shooting / target locking etc stay on the hotas. What it's great for are those long macros for energy management and also in the future radio comms. In DCS World the only way to use a radio with AI is by using keyboard. I mapped all those button sequences to simple speech commands and now I'm actually talking to my wingmen.

Also I guess it will become a must have when the oculus arrives. There's gonna be so much functions in Star Citizen that even having a hotas with bazzilion buttons will not be enough I guess. I'll keep experimenting as see how it's working for me. 

I gave this a try yesterday and it's working quite well. You can't use it for everything as it's not as reliable as a button press so stuff like shooting / target locking etc stay on the hotas. What it's great for are those long macros for energy management and also in the future radio comms. In DCS World the only way to use a radio with AI is by using keyboard. I mapped all those button sequences to simple speech commands and now I'm actually talking to my wingmen.

Also I guess it will become a must have when the oculus arrives. There's gonna be so much functions in Star Citizen that even having a hotas with bazzilion buttons will not be enough I guess. I'll keep experimenting as see how it's working for me.

Will have to try it with KSP