Asus - Anything But Gold Campaign

Hello everyone, if you're interested in seeing more beautiful motherboards, like the Z97-AR available in North America (and other countries) head over to Asus_ROG Gamers Twitter(Link) and Re-tweet this Image and/or post a comment

"@Asus_ROG - Bring Z97-AR to North America #Anythingbutgold "

Feel free to customize the message to fit your country if you feel inclined.

The goal of this is to continue what Linus started and bring Asus' attention to the fact that a lot of gamers would like to see this motherboard and others like it in various colors that fit well with the components, and make them realize that a lot of people are not a fan of the gold scheme.

Now I'm not saying they should quit making gold boards all together, just increase production of various other colors

Such as white / blue / red / green / yellow

Now Let's See What LTT Can Do!

(Please note, if you do not have a twitter and don't wish to make one, feel free to bring this to any media outlet you are inclined,

ex. Facebook, Tumblr, Twitch, etc..)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude you are on the RAMPAGE for that Z97-AR flavours to grace your doorstep ever since that thread about silver on black. :lol:

Such determined, wow.

Dude you are on the RAMPAGE for that Z97-AR flavours to grace your doorstep ever since that thread about silver on black. :lol:

Such determined, wow.

That's the only motherboard fit to fill the space in my rig. & I will get it, but

This isn't just for me and that board, it's for everyone who wants feature rich boards with beautiful paint jobs, not the same repetitive gold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now all I need is a white GPU and I can build a snowman ~ .... *ahem* I mean an all white computer.

Now all I need is a white GPU and I can build a snowman ~ .... *ahem* I mean an all white computer.

I think there's EK Waterblocks

An all silver build would look so nice.  :)

Agreed, I'm doing a black/white with silver mobo.

Oh my...

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Make it available in the Uk aswell. 

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

Make it available in the Uk aswell. 

As @Epitome mentioned, it is, but not shippable to the US.

I want a white themed board with gold in certain areas :P

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

?

In an "amaze* way, sorry it was vague.

This exploded, it started simple but it's amazing what the LTT community is doing, I too think anything but gold.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

In an "amaze* way, sorry it was vague.

This exploded, it started simple but it's amazing what the LTT community is doing, I too think anything but gold.

Thanks for the support.

I want a white themed board with gold in certain areas :P

Reminds me of the sapphire pi a9rx480.

board.jpg

It would be a neat idea if asus used a white pcb instead black or grey.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Agreed, I like the black PCB but it all comes down to the overall color scheme your going for. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Reminds me of the sapphire pi a9rx480.

board.jpg

That actually looks cool. I think i need to downgrade to get such a cool mobo. I mean just imagjne that mobo in am nzxt h440...

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Galaxy GTX 780 HOF http://www.galaxytech.com/__EN_GB__/Product2/ProductDetail?proID=499&isStop=0&isPack=False&isPow=False

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

As this is available in the uk, i might try an black and silver build.  :P

You should buy me one and ship it to me ^_^

I think there's EK Waterblocks

Weeeeell... I might be able to afford custom watercooling in maybe 10 - 15 years..

Well the 770 hof is all white and the 780 hof has an all white pcb but its metal silver

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Hall-Fame-HOF-770-780,23691.html

:o:o:o ... O_O

Weeeeell... I might be able to afford custom watercooling in maybe 10 - 15 years..

:o :o :o ... O_O

Welp problem solved :)