It's been a great year! Thanks LTT community :)

Cacao

So first off, let me prefix this by saying I know nobody gives a crap. I wouldn't give a crap if someone posted this either, but whatever, I'm going for it anyway :P

I actually missed it until now, but yesterday marked my 1 year anniversary on this forum. I just wanted to thank the whole community for making this place as awesome as it is. I've met many new people and made loads of friends on here and I hope to continue to do so in the future. 

Now let's all feel good together (yes)! 

greek-potato.standard%20460x345.gif

sorry for the useless post...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

:) Here's to many more years yes?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Risers wont affect performance

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

おめでとうございます

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I should have made a thread to celebrate a year with my old account, but it only has 2 posts lol congrats brother! :)

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

Congrats :)

:) Here's to many more years yes?

This calls for celebration

Gratz

Risers wont affect performance

おめでとうございます

私は、Googleが翻訳スキルは、この世界の外にある!

I'm tired -.-

*Gratz*

I should have made a thread to celebrate a year with my old account, but it only has 2 posts lol congrats brother! :)

Party!

tumblr_mz5n8d3yxx1svn9hfo1_400.gif

Thanks!! You guys are awesome :D

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

woo and i watch your channel alot i saw your x3 review

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

woo and i watch your channel alot i saw your x3 review

Thanks man :)

*Makes another post because he just came up with the joke* Four more years! 

Thanks man :)

how do you get so many subs man!

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

*Makes another post because he just came up with the joke* Four more years! 

Is that an Obama reference? xD

how do you get so many subs man!

Well I'm closing in on 80k views, I guess most just come from randomly finding my videos. I also sponsored a podcast which got me a few 100 and a good while ago I used to edit montages for free, that also got me a decent amount of subs. In actuality I don't really have that many subs :D I'm a grain of sand in the beach at this point. But hey, subs are just a number. I just upload random stuff because I enjoy it, whether people watch it or not is out of my hands. 

Well I'm closing in on 80k views, I guess most just come from randomly finding my videos. I also sponsored a podcast which got me a few 100 and a good while ago I used to edit montages for free, that also got me a decent amount of subs. In actuality I don't really have that many subs :D I'm a grain of sand in the beach at this point. But hey, subs are just a number. I just upload random stuff because I enjoy it, whether people watch it or not is out of my hands. 

well im gonna beat you to 80k with my 10 SUBS!!  BEAT THAT

Spoiler

Is that an Obama reference? xD

Not really to Obama but to presidents in general. More often than not it's a period of four years. :) 

Thanks!! You're the best Qwerty :D

you're too kind :)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Not really to Obama but to presidents in general. More often than not it's a period of four years. :)

Yeah I thought so. :D

This is what I was referring to: https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/266031293945503744

Is it hot in here? Or did Cacao just enter the room?                        EA! 

Pff your jokes are so cheesy bro!

well im gonna beat you to 80k with my 10 SUBS!!  BEAT THAT

Yeah man, almost there! :P

54ee4aa8249f465d1ed4eb2ab3443a68.png

Oh and it's now 11! BABLAMO!

Yeah man, almost there! :P

54ee4aa8249f465d1ed4eb2ab3443a68.png

Oh and it's now 11! BABLAMO!

you see already catching up :P

Spoiler