ALL MY LED's ARE DEAD WTF

ace2k8

Any one have this problem. And i hope i am just stupid and cant find a on switch.  All my LED in my corsair K70 do not work.  Never spilled water on it or doped it on any thing.  Unplugged it to switch my PC Case plunged it back in and it does not work at all. 

Any one have this problem. And i hope i am just stupid and cant find a on switch.  All my LED in my corsair K70 do not work.  Never spilled water on it or doped it on any thing.  Unplugged it to switch my PC Case plunged it back in and it does not work at all. 

Okay this may be a little stupid reply and I don't mean to insult you. But did you try pressing the backlighut button on the keyboard? Also try pressing the button left to the backlight button. You may have accidently turned all the LED's off. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Did you press the button that looks like a small sun?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Is there a button in the keyboard or in the software that turns them on?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?  :P

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

LED failure is reported to be common on those, but it's normally a grouping of them or an individual rather than all of them.

I suspect the LEDs are switched off. ;)

no, dude. chill. this is a known problem. corsair doesnt is making so many new keyboards right now, you'll prolly get one of their new models when you do the rma. as in, these are discontinued

I saw this online but not all the led's going out all at once. 

Okay this may be a little stupid reply and I don't mean to insult you. But did you try pressing the backlighut button on the keyboard? Also try pressing the button left to the backlight button. You may have accidently turned all the LED's off. 

Yes i hit the power button lol.