BF3 stats and rank randomly resetted!? FAST REPLIES APPRECIATED

EmotionalSloth

You we're probably boosting...

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Maybe you've got another copy for free this weekend and accidentally forgot to log off? Ask EA support for help.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

You we're probably boosting...

I wasnt!

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry

Maybe you've got another copy for free this weekend and accidentally forgot to log off?

Nope

I wasnt!

That's usually why people get reset, obviously you wouldn't admit it if you actually boosted :D

Either that or maybe someone has access to your account? You should contact EA.

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

That's usually why people get reset, obviously you wouldn't admit it if you actually boosted :D

Either that or maybe someone has access to your account? You should contact EA.

Well I swear to god I didn't! Where should I contact them?

That happened to me in august of 2012

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

I tried contacting them after it happened and the guy basically said that he cannot control what DICE does

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

But yeah I was colonel 100, I was the 4th player in the world for support. I had the 200th service star for the M240B. I was the first person to do a lot of things in bf3. But I made a mistake. I helped my friends boost once. DICE caught it and then reset my stats. I always tried to get back into bf3 after that but it kind of felt dead to me.

But yeah I was colonel 100, I was the 4th player in the world for support. I had the 200th service star for the M240B. I was the first person to do a lot of things in bf3. But I made a mistake. I helped my friends boost once. DICE caught it and then reset my stats. I always tried to get back into bf3 after that but it kind of felt dead to me.

If I don't solve this I will be too pissed off to porbably ever play a shooter again lmao

If I don't solve this I will be too pissed off to porbably ever play a shooter again lmao

Yeah I had invested hundreds of dollars into the game. I put around 1000 hours into it by the time my stats were reset. I had put my life into bf3. I was devastated. I did manage to get to colonel 64 after the reset but it just didn't feel the same

So I went on battlelog to play some bf3 and BOOM:

All of my statas are gone (450+ hours played, 1.4kdr, really good spm dont know the number)

Also, my rank is 0 (I was colonel 80)

help!?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/OHLAWWWD/stats/521035957/pc/ here is the link

Do you have premium?

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Yeah I had invested hundreds of dollars into the game. I put around 1000 hours into it by the time my stats were reset. I had put my life into bf3. I was devastated. I did manage to get to colonel 64 after the reset but it just didn't feel the same

Hell nah, not worth playing this ever again. (was trying to get to colonel 100 before summer ended, welp...)

that happens a lot. 

every time they update anything, the stat engine or something along those lines.

battlelog had problems for me as well today.

im reinstalling bf3 just incase my data got corrupted or something

use the fix the game button in origin!

or just wait some time!

crap, could have thought of that before uninstalling it lol

that is true, sorry for telling you to late :3

Wasnt blaming you, sorry if it sounded like it lol

its better for you to place your bets on ea support they are very good or etleast in my experience 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

My stats are reset too so its not just you. 

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO