NCASE M1 V2 12.6L 185$ available until 2014-06-22

Shuai

Beast little mITX case, it's only 12.6 liters but still manages to fit 300mm GPUs and 240 rad (<40mm) custom watercooling loops.

The case is available for preorder until the aforementioned date so get yours before it's too late!

Did I mention it's made out of brushed aluminum?

M1-v2-18-3000x1500.jpg

nice to know

how did you get this information ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

link?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Go on their website. It's also been posted on they go tech news and reviews...I got the email and will get it after school ends

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

For a $185, I think I might just wait. But I really like this case

I am going to order this and plan a build soon. I hope my old dcu2 680 fits because I don't want to buy a new GPU until the 800 series. Looking to go the full loop aio route too to have a serious beast of a portable machince

wow that case is really beautiful! hoping someone mods it and make all those ventholes a window or something! for aesthetics ofc haha