Anyone interested in a Playstation Now Beta Code

Janssent11041

I signed up for the Playstation Now Beta, filled in my name and country.

A few days later received a message saying Congratulations...

Scrolling down to the bottom i saw the beta was US residents only even though i filled in my country (Belgium)

The concept is actually pretty cool: you can play PS1, PS2 and PS3 titles on (in my case) the PS4.

I don't know if this is legal so if your interested send me a message, and try it out at your own risk.

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

sure i'll have it

if you dont mind

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

this is a trap

its designed to catch console sympathizers

perm ban incoming :P

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

When is this coming to PC?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

this is a trap

its designed to catch console sympathizers

perm ban incoming :P

RUN HE'S FOUND YOU OUT!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It won't work OP with anyone but you. It says that explicitly in the email. They could be bsing but I doubt it.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)