SpoolinMix with first build (Experts will probably laugh)

I am new here and I thought I would post up my current build that I just finished the other week. I have always wanted to build a custom PC and have finally done it. 

Here is what I am currently utilizing. Please make note that I am not super tech savvy and only know some of the basics. I am more of a Anything-with-an-engine/Gun kind of guy. 

Feel free to make suggestions or tell me what I should have done. I am still learning. 

Case: CM Storm Trooper

MB: Asus Sabertooth

Processor: Intel i7 4770K

Ram: 16 gb of Corsair Dominator Platinum

PSU: Corsair HX 850

CPU cooling: Corsair H100i

GPU: EVGA SC 780 GTX

SSD: Intel 240gb 730

HDD: WD VelociRaptor 1Tb 

Exhaust fan: Corsair AF140

Front intake fans: Stock 

Lower (Optional) fans: 2Xs Corsair AF120

Optical Drive: Asus Blu-Ray drive

Eye Candy: NZXT 2m RED LED kit

Monitor: Asus VE278q

Sound: Bose Companion 5 (They sound good to me. I have had bad experiences with Logitech speakers)

Reasoning for 2 extra fans on the bottom: Because hot air rises and cold air drops, I wanted to add 2 fans that will draw air from the bottom. The 2 fans in the front push cold air over the hard drives, while the 2 on the bottom help intake cold air to be pushed across the motherboard. I also have my H100i fans pulling air from the top. I want the cooler air to be drawn across the radiator fins to provide the best cooling. It is like a car's radiator fans. You dont want to push warm air produced my your engine to run across your cooling fins. It defeats the purpose. I see a lot of people have the H100i fans set as an exhaust fan and I can never really understand why. 

Pics

14336055583_ca91c12106_c.jpg14314004532_b5f5ebb8c4_c.jpg

DAT SAG YO! (the only thing I really don't like about the build....)

14323380552_ca676b3eae_c.jpg     14138495379_670d685c63_c.jpg[

Thanks btg0002 for the backplate suggestion! Here is my result.

14325293286_01daf46739_c.jpgDSC_1424 

14161787228_5010ff5d34_c.jpgDSC_1433

Great build! Great setup! Great bike!

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

Which camera and lenses? The image quality blew me away more than anything.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Great build! Great setup! Great bike!

Thanks! I am happy with it and love how much quicks Photoshop and Lightroom 5.4 resppond. Not to mention, I can play games on Ultra settings for the first time. My eyes are thanking me

Which camera and lenses? The image quality blew me away more than anything.

Nikon D7000 using the stock lense that came with the kit. Lost my 300mm lens and really need to get a f1/8 50mm.

Take a better pic of the inside of the case! Also, why is your bike inside?

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Nice build!

Why do you take your bike inside? Wouldn't it dirty up the floor?

Take a better pic of the inside of the case! Also, why is your bike inside?

I will! 

The bike is inside because I was doing suspension work. I had 09 ZX6R BFP forks installed so I needed some machine work to be done on the upper triple clamp. I also replaced the OEM rear shock with an Ohlins. I also had the fairings wrapped as well. I needed to give it a lower profile. She handles SO much better than before! 

Plus it was stolen once and my apartment complex doesnt have garages here. 

Nice build!

Why do you take your bike inside? Wouldn't it dirty up the floor?

It does dirty the floor a bit but not too bad. Its common for a lot of riders to store their bikes inside their apartments or homes. I know some that keep it in the bedroom during the off season.

Yeah the difference in temperature for the h100i is like 1-2C,and i think you would get better temps with push exhaust. I always put my top as exhaust, i like having flow in the case.

MAIN BUILD!

nice build

BUT DAT BIKE THO DAAAAAAAAAAAYM SON

Sweet setup :)

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

nice build

BUT DAT BIKE THO DAAAAAAAAAAAYM SON

HAHA Thanks! I have a lot invested in her. I am hoping to see some track time. I just need more gear.

Sweet setup :)

Thank you!

get rid of the velociraptor. please. 1tb ssd's are available.  

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

Those pics....

So beautiful...

HAHA thanks! I wish I could make the internals stand out more.

I don't feel like forking out the money for it right now. I really want to build another rifle, preferably a .308. However I may try a mid length carbine or gas piston as apposed to direct impingement. Gonna have to spend another 3k on parts, so a larger SSD is out of the question for now........

HAHA thanks! I wish I could make the internals stand out more.

I don't feel like forking out the money for it right now. I really want to build another rifle, preferably a .308. However I may try a mid length carbine or gas piston as apposed to direct impingement. Gonna have to spend another 3k on parts, so a larger SSD is out of the question for now........

sorry man, Im Canadian. I dont know the gun lingo.

i5 4440, 8GB 1600 mhz, Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, SX900 128gb SSD, 850w 80+ Gold, FD R4, 270

oh you know i have my fast computer to my... MUTHA!@#$ING  FAST MOTORCYCLE!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

First build? damn... that's good.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

just an idea about the GPU sag, get a backplate from EVGA. Should take care of that problem for you for about 20 bucks USD

With today's technology I often wonder why we don't have colonies on the moon or Mars. Then I go to Wal Mart for 5 minutes and realize the vast majority of the human populace isn't ready for such things.

Spool, dude thats a nice build there. But I like the bike better. Both look nice and neat. I wish I could keep my bike indoors, but it'd probably squash one of my kids if it fell over, and the missus would never let me live it down.

Love the ZX6-R Ninja, very nice......

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

Yeah either SSD which is not more expensive for a budget one like the crucial m500, or reliable storage drives like WD Blacks or Blues or Greens

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

The build is great, but that bike... amazing! :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Thanks! Should I post pics of the bike?

Yeah either SSD which is not more expensive for a budget one like the crucial m500, or reliable storage drives like WD Blacks or Blues or Greens

I second that.