EVGA Supernova NEX 650 Watt 80+ Gold fully modular PSU for only 59.99$ at NCIX! (US)

Izaya Orihara

This is quite a smoking hot deal to me. This PSU comes with a 5 year warranty that  is expandable to 10 years for FREE ! It's fully modular for nice cabel managment and the cabels are quite good looking black and red cabels as well. It's 80+ gold which makes it very efficent and (indirectly) very quiet. 

NCIX has  it for only 59.99 after a 20$ MIRB. 

Get it guys now is the time to join the folks with good PSU's. 

That's a pretty nice deal, it goes for about $80 on amazon, and that psu is awesome.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

i would have gotten this over my cx600m

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Is this a quiet power supply?

Is it comparable to a Corsair RM650? Is there any rating/spec that would indicate if they are comparable in terms of noise?

Thanks in advance!

Is it comparable to a Corsair RM650? Is there any rating/spec that would indicate if they are comparable in terms of noise?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, Yes, Possibly

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Thanks in advance!

It isnt quiet.

Better off spending an extra 30$ and getting the G2 with its semi-passive fan: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220g20750xr