Select EKWB backplates now come in COLOR!!!

So EKWB has just announced some select backplates to be available in COLOR!!!

EK-FC-R9-290X-Backplate_gold_1200_card.j

EK-FC780-GTX-Ti-Backplate_red_1200.jpg

EK-FC-R9-290X-Backplate_blue_1200.jpg

EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium water cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce Full Cover Backplates for AMD Radeon R9 290 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770/780(Ti)/Titan (Black) in three new vivid colours.

Backplate cover the whole length of graphics cards PCB, serves as an aesthetic add-on and also provides passive cooling for the memory IC (RAM) on the backside of the circuit board (applies for NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan only) and/or cooling for the VRM (Voltage Regulation Module) on the backside of the circuit board.

EK-FC_colored_backplates_list_01.jpg

I wish that my 780 Classy had a blue backplate available but I'm certain many of you will consider buying this! It's only somewhat higher in price than their regular models but still it's Anodized colouring!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

O_O

Want. Blue.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

O_O

Want. Blue.

Same *drools*

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

i feel like licking it :wub:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Material?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

The red backplate would be perfect for my ultimate ROG system that will never get built.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

give me blue plz

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

give me a royal purple or chrome backplate and then we will talk.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

brown with golden pattern on it, would taste like Swiss chocolate :D

me likey the blue one!

Dat blu O.o

ME WANT!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Why has nobody thought of this before?!  I love these

Holy hell that looks amazing.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Yellow would be nice with the MSI MPower.

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

If it comes in the same shades of plastic playground-material color, no thanks.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Anodized aluminum.

Color anodizing just increases the likelihood of B-grade stock. Black is one of the easier ones to do so.

that makes sense.  I never even thought of that.