MircoATX Cube Cases? AMD Build, No ITX!

I have the CiT Vantage right now;

1360254500-18486-581.jpg

Now this case is nice but also not, there is almost no space for cable management and it's just nasty to live with. I want to port my PC now over to a smaller mATX case, I remember the Coolermaster Elite 120 & 130, they do now have the 110 but they are mITX cases, which I don't have the money to spend on that type of Motherboard because it'd mean I'd need a new CPU too (more Intel mITX than AMD).

My question is; Are there any more Coolermaster 120 or 130 style cases anymore, that are mATX? Have I missed the bandwagon and do I have to go with an Areocool DS Cube?

If you are going to suggest a case it needs to fit my motherboard now (Signature), a R9 270 & a watercooling block of some kind (120mm) plus red LED's only I have blue now in a red bedroom and it looks stupid.

Thanks all!

(All UK Links Please)

PC; CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3Ghz Akasa X4 Cooler - GPU: GTX GeForce 650Ti 2GB Palit - RAM: 16GB 1333Mhz Team Group Inc - HDD: 7500RPM Barracuda 500GB - PSU: G7 Extreme Power 780w PSU - KB & Mouse: Víglen Mech KB Acer Blacks - Logitech MX518 Mouse (1200 DPI) - Laptop; Dell M5040 Mobile Phone; Doogee Voyager DG300

I dont know any cube cases.

Its not cube but its nice. N200, you can fit h220/h100i/seidon240 infornt if you want. Has lots of space.

well first off, ALL mATX AM3+ motherboards are garbage. I also can't seem to find a motherboard in your signature.

well first off, ALL mATX AM3+ motherboards are garbage. I also can't seem to find a motherboard in your signature.

Wow, I'm sorry! Urhm I have the MSI 760-P23

I dont know any cube cases.

Its not cube but its nice. N200, you can fit h220/h100i/seidon240 infornt if you want. Has lots of space.

Yes, It's nice but I am looking for an on-desk PC Case like the CM 120

Small%20(1%20of%2010).jpg

PC; CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3Ghz Akasa X4 Cooler - GPU: GTX GeForce 650Ti 2GB Palit - RAM: 16GB 1333Mhz Team Group Inc - HDD: 7500RPM Barracuda 500GB - PSU: G7 Extreme Power 780w PSU - KB & Mouse: Víglen Mech KB Acer Blacks - Logitech MX518 Mouse (1200 DPI) - Laptop; Dell M5040 Mobile Phone; Doogee Voyager DG300

Yes, It's nice but I am looking for an on-desk PC Case like the CM 120

oh you mean this? its ATX, its pretty big though

511PDqpC4CL._SX300_.jpg

Node 804?

nice one! its even matx and looks awesome

oh you mean this? its even ATX, its pretty big though

511PDqpC4CL._SX300_.jpg

nice one! its even matx and looks awesome

I have been looking at that case, it's ATX I want mATX, I want a case that can only hold mATX Motherboards and that can be seated on my desk, seems like I'll have to go Intel and waste money.

The Node 804 Is the closest I've seen to what I want so far it's not on sale yet though I think.