Why Do You Watch Linus?

nosirrah123

I've noticed that as LTT has started to grow exponentially, Linus has been trying to figure out exactly why people watch his videos, so that he knows what content we want. I was wondering why people watch too, so what I want you guys to do is say which videos of Linus you watch/ not watch and why? Also, why do you watch Linus in general?

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I'm mostly forum. I skim upload and watch anything that sounds interesting if it manages to hit my sub box. Otherwise I cull through his uploads once a week or so.

I don't really bother with the WAN show anymore either, usually skim it on youtube. 9

Error: 410

where is the box for "he is irresistible"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

where is the box for "he is irresistible"

*fixed

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I always check if there is a Linus video when I am purchasing a new technology.

I generally watch Linus's videos to stay up to date with the latest consumer hardware. I would love to see videos on professional equipment but that is obviously not viable.

I also selected to learn about computers, since I watched hundreds of hours of Linus when I built my first computer. I wanted to know what to purchase, and why I wanted it.

I enjoy the funny/silly skits that Linus puts into some videos, but I consider them a bonus rather than the reason I watch.

Because he makes me smile

I am a happy wuffy

All of the above (Except from the forum only option)

My PC:

4670k      GTX 760 ACX      CoolerMaster Hyper 412s      Fractal Design Node 804      G1 Sniper M5      Corsair RM 650      WD Red 1TB     Samsung 840 Evo 120GB

I only watch them if he has done a video on something im thinking of buying.

Its easier than reading a couple of pages on various shopping websites or benchmarking sites.

To learn and educate myself as well as purchasing help, specifically for peripherals.

I love StarCraft

Intel i5 4670 @3.4Ghz - Gigabyte G1 Gaming Gtx 970 @ 1542Mhz - 120GB Kingston SSD - 1TB Seagate HDD - Gigabyte B85-H3D - 8 GB 1333Mhz Kingston RAM - Azza Toledo 301 - SteelSeries Sensei/Logitech G400s - Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate - Sennheiser HD 598 - Zalman Zm-mic 1
 http://www.last.fm/user/thalandros 
http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198044810844

Inappropriate innuendos.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Humor and seeing products... that's about it.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

I use to watch for his awesome ghetto whateverness. Now I watch the odd one here and there because well I have nothing better in my life.

Retried Battlefield Moderator EA Star Wars Battlefront Senior Moderator  Battlefield Moderator and EA Champion

The way he explains even the crappy products like in so good of a way,  the video transisions , slo mo closeup product shots , in depth reviews in a jiffy ,it's like watching a quality movie B) ,

But i do like to see him do something like the OC3D's video review sometime, which is boring somewhat , but it's just interesting to watch really really lengthy indepth review of something , since we are watching it for 'our kind' of review for a future buy . 

:ph34r: a ninja never feel pain

Details separate people.