PSU that comes with nice cables

Ex0Thermic

Hi all  :) 
I'm look to finish of my current pc buy replacing my PSU as I don't like the ugly cables.

(nothing wrong with my current psu. I just don't like seeing the multi coloured cables).

I want to replace it with something a little nicer looking. I would like your help in picking a new psu so I can finally be 100% happy every time l look at my pc  :)

So I've been looking at the Corsair RM series and the EVGA Supernova G2 series PSU's.
Both are around £100 (in the UK) and are 80+ Gold. 

I'm leaning towards the EVGA as it has a 10 year warranty and the corsair has a ugly yellow sticker on it (which I could remove or cover up if needed).

Please let me know your thoughts. I really would like your input to on any other psu's that might be good.

Oh I also don't want to buy adapter cable, pre-sleeved cable and/or after-market cable. and I don't want to mod this psu as it will going to my work mate.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my post and for you help  :)

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

You've pretty much answered your own question. Go with the one you think looks better.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Thanks guys  :) 
Looks like I might be ordering the EVGA tomorrow evening.
Just didn't know if any one know off another psu that would be just as good and maybe a little bit cheaper  ;) 

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

Evga g2!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."