Question about my Usb 3.0 cable.

Strathgos

This cable couldn’t fit in the normal chassis so i fitted it out from the back. Is there a danger that i did this? Maybe the cable get sucked from fan and 💥?

idk i am kinda paranoid so yea (while taking photo gpu and cpu at full cooling 100%)

and like in a picture to cables one from usb 3.0 port and from gpu power supply touches is there a danger to something if they touch? Like a short? I uploaded a picture 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This is completely fine.

English is not my first language, so please excuse any confusion or misunderstandings on my end.

I like to edit my posts a lot.

F@H-Stats

The Folding rig:

CPU: Core i7 4790K

RAM: 16 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-1600

GPU 1: RTX 2070 Super

GPU 2: GTX 1060 3GB

PSU: Gigabyte P450B EVGA 600BR EVGA 750BR

Linux let me down.

.- -- --- --. ..- ...         

Hello!

No, it's fine like that.

In theory, it would be a bit better if it's going around the back of the card (go right in the second picture where the 3 wire connector is , then along the motherboard edge). This way you're not obstructing the air in front of the fan, and in theory there's less electro-magnetic radiation being picked up by the cable (but the cable is shielded so it doesn't matter)

You'd want to also check the ribbon cable that gives power to the video card, make sure it's not blocking/obstructing the path of the air into the fan.