LOUD WEIRD NOISES FROM PC

Hello guys recently i bought new pc and in the beginning it was great but now it started saying some weird noises, and only half the fans are spinning and i think it's making my gaming experience worse! im not sure but i know i need help with finding a solution and a way to fix it! please help!

3 minutes ago, Sanderdrejer said:

Hello guys recently i bought new pc and in the beginning it was great but now it started saying some weird noises, and only half the fans are spinning and i think it's making my gaming experience worse! im not sure but i know i need help with finding a solution and a way to fix it! please help!

can you record the noise?

I can but im not sure how to do it from my pc?

33 minutes ago, Sanderdrejer said:

recently i bought new pc

return it , no need for diagnostics if its new

28 minutes ago, Sanderdrejer said:

This is one of the sounds it makes 

That’s definitely a fan rubbing, try unplugging them one by one until you find the one being problematic. I had that happen to me once.

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

It might be a defective fan, but sounds more like a cable management issue. Check it visually, maybe some fan just hitting a wire, that you need to adjust.