So you are to live your life in an mmorpg

brownninja97

So due to unknown reasons the mod team of planet Earth thought it would be fun to change the ruleset of the world a little, of course due to some twisted fate you are to control the change, you have been chosen by the higher powers of the galaxy to choose what mmorpg the world will change to, it can be mmorpg, whether its open still, if its closed now, everything and every feature of that mmo becomes your existence, if you can respawn in that mmo you can respawn within your own life now as well.

You have to make this choice now or a random generator will be used and the last thing you want is to end up in some hell hole.

The world will stay in that environment until further notice, in other words forever.

So you now have to decide, remember that whatever world you spawn you will still be you, but you will be level 1, as the mod team of planet earth are nice they will give you with level 5 weapon so that you dont die in a few seconds. Technology also changes with that world as well so do take that in mind.

here are some examples if you dont get what im on about: EVE, dayz, world of warcraft, aion.

As for my choice: Scarlet blade

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Do you even FPS?

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Even though i've never really played them.

Second life or EVE.

Speaking of living your life in an rpg. If your into manga (It's more of a manhwa.) check out "The gamer" 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Do you even FPS?

yes that would be clever, plunge the whole bloody world into infinite death and destruction forever and all of a sudden your mother is apparently getted fucked by 10000 different 11 year olds.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

yes that would be clever, plunge the whole bloody world into infinite death and destruction forever and all of a sudden your mother is apparently getted fucked by 10000 different 11 year olds.

Do you play PC games?

Only time i get the mom comments is when i pwn someones ass too hard.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

So due to unknown reasons the mod team of planet Earth thought it would be fun to change the ruleset of the world a little, of course due to some twisted fate you are to control the change, you have been chosen by the higher powers of the galaxy to choose what mmorpg the world will change to, it can be mmorpg, whether its open still, if its closed now, everything and every feature of that mmo becomes your existence, if you can respawn in that mmo you can respawn within your own life now as well.

PokeMMO.

Do you play PC games?

Only time i get the mom comments is when i pwn someones ass too hard.

Last time i played battlefield i did very well in a helicopter, bunch of kids got mad, the funny thing was that my mother was in the room on her phone, she was quite confused as to why i was giggling a lot.

Listen if you care.

Last time i played battlefield i did very well in a helicopter, bunch of kids got mad, the funny thing was that my mother was in the room on her phone, she was quite confused as to why i was giggling a lot.

LOL!

I get all sorts, hacking is mostly the common one, but then again, it don't usually take a good player to start folk these days.

Stick to adult communities and well manned servers, you should be all good.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

PokeMMO.

at first it seems awesome but have you seen the insane price to raise a pokemon

pokemart.png

Check those prices $200 for a lowly pokemon TWO HUNDRED, they are bloody insane, so say you do a battle your pokemon gets hurt, fuck the little shit im not spending $300 so it can feel better, i am a fan of pokemon and a very hardcore one at that but the prices for being part of that is bloody insane.

Listen if you care.

at first it seems awesome but have you seen the insane price to raise a pokemon

Check those prices $200 for a lowly pokemon TWO HUNDRED, they are bloody insane, so say you do a battle your pokemon gets hurt, fuck the little shit im not spending $300 so it can feel better, i am a fan of pokemon and a very hardcore one at that but the prices for being part of that is bloody insane.

200 yen dude. It's made in japan. 200 yen is like $2

LOL!

I get all sorts, hacking is mostly the common one, but then again, it don't usually take a good player to start folk these days.

Stick to adult communities and well manned servers, you should be all good.

well there arent really any servers which say, under 13 years olds f off, im not sure what the age is of the community besides i cant play bf anymore, not sure why but my performance has taken a massive hit in bf4, not sure why but it seems like my fps has dropped in that game, i blame the i3.

Listen if you care.

well there arent really any servers which say, under 13 years olds f off, im not sure what the age is of the community besides i cant play bf anymore, not sure why but my performance has taken a massive hit in bf4, not sure why but it seems like my fps has dropped in that game, i blame the i3.

Example here of not actually a random person being butthurt, but the admin of the server...

Don't let shit like this ruin your day, move on and enjoy being better than the assholes.

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

200 yen dude. It's made in japan. 200 yen is like $2

omg i feel such a fool, ive always thought that was a dollar sign which was drawn weirdly due to the gba limitations.  it would be nice but the downside of it is that in that game its day time always, you never age and for some odd reason you have forgotten how to travel diagonally 

Listen if you care.

Oman..I think Pokemon in mmo form would be the only mmo that'd hold my attention. I've tried getting into MMOs before, but the same thing keeps happening. I make my nubby character and go tediously grind to completely some generic quest which tends to involve slapping kawaii things in the face with wooden swords for 2 hours. Eventually, I end up getting too bored and never return to the game. I prefer JRPGs to MMORPGs myself.