Amd Rx 580 8gb drivers keep crashing

Max853

I have never experienced this because I have had multiple different brands of this card, but when I installed this brand of card for the rx 580, the amd drivers keep crapping out and says that it timed out and crashes everything then goes back to normal when i do anything remotely intensive. I have tried DDU and installing both the latest gaming and studio/pro drivers. I do not know what to do know plz help lol 😞

2 hours ago, Max853 said:

…I have had multiple different brands of this card, but when I installed this brand of card…

Please be more specific, which brands?

If it didn't happen with your previous card and happens with multiple driver versions, I would assume the card you're using right now has some kind of hardware issue.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

7 hours ago, Eigenvektor said:

Please be more specific, which brands?

If it didn't happen with your previous card and happens with multiple driver versions, I would assume the card you're using right now has some kind of hardware issue.

i would think that as well. I dont know the brand to be honest but i know i bought it from amazon and i know on amazon there are many different sellers.

21 minutes ago, Max853 said:

i would think that as well. I dont know the brand to be honest but i know i bought it from amazon and i know on amazon there are many different sellers.

Can you show us the Amazon listing you bought it from? That would tell us the brand and should let us see the reputation of the seller.