Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2 usb keyboard issue

I'm in a bit of a pickle, I was attempting to do a os rewrite getting sudden bsod and what not all of a sudden the good old reboot and select proper boot device message popped up. 

Okay whatever I'll just restart but now none of my keyboards are being detected via USB so I can't even get into bios. I attempted a bios flash I'm unsure if the flash drive I have just isn't good enough. I was in the process of rearranging so all my flash drives are scattered. But I'm really asking for some help here. 

I may try buying a onbard usb connector to type A to see if that helps but it's been highly aggravating. 20240415_210930.thumb.jpg.689a5312261b8071cad35ff210b0352a.jpg

2 hours ago, kennethk said:

I'm in a bit of a pickle, I was attempting to do a os rewrite getting sudden bsod and what not all of a sudden the good old reboot and select proper boot device message popped up. 

Okay whatever I'll just restart but now none of my keyboards are being detected via USB so I can't even get into bios. I attempted a bios flash I'm unsure if the flash drive I have just isn't good enough. I was in the process of rearranging so all my flash drives are scattered. But I'm really asking for some help here. 

I may try buying a onbard usb connector to type A to see if that helps but it's been highly aggravating. 

Flash again with USB flash. Remember to format drive to FAT32. Be advised, theres different revisions of this board:

image.png.7addf107059b03d135d648ffd38e6a73.png

Pay attention to Agesa version and only update to one version over what you got. I can recommend BIOS version 16c.

image.thumb.png.0303bef99712f06bd93ce77f310b512b.png

Remove all USB and SATA drives before flashing.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

Guess the pc gods decided to smile on me. I inserted a m.2 with windows installed and I was able to go into bios by default they switch off usb legacy, supper annoying considering we're in a age where we belive PS/2 connectors shouldn't exist on motherboards.