Troubles with Wizmo Tracking.

So I purchased a LTT Wan hoodie on April 6th, and was very dismayed that it wouldn't be processed until May 1st. But I can wait, I have been wearing the same hoodie for about 4 years so what's another month?
Then to my shock and excitement my package was sent out on April 11th! as I am only a few hours away from Vancouver and in Canada, I was super excited to wear my new hoodie potentially Friday or Saturday!

Anyway it's now April 15th and still no hoodie (this is totally fine! I'm not complaining about shipping time at all!) But my shipping number for Wizmo auto redirects to Canada Post where it says no tracking number exists. I just emailed customer support. But I am wondering if this is a normal issue with Wizmo? Never heard of them before. It would be awesome to know when I can expect my hoodie.

1 minute ago, CosmicMeteor said:

So I purchased a LTT Wan hoodie on April 6th, and was very dismayed that it wouldn't be processed until May 1st. But I can wait, I have been wearing the same hoodie for about 4 years so what's another month?
Then to my shock and excitement my package was sent out on April 11th! as I am only a few hours away from Vancouver and in Canada, I was super excited to wear my new hoodie potentially Friday or Saturday!

Anyway it's now April 15th and still no hoodie (this is totally fine! I'm not complaining about shipping time at all!) But my shipping number for Wizmo auto redirects to Canada Post where it says no tracking number exists. I just emailed customer support. But I am wondering if this is a normal issue with Wizmo? Never heard of them before. It would be awesome to know when I can expect my hoodie.

Did you get the notification that your label was printed, or that it was picked up by the shipper?

7 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Did you get the notification that your label was printed, or that it was picked up by the shipper?

I got a email saying that "Were getting your order ready"
and another that says "Your order is on the way" along with a wizmo tracking number. When I click the tracking number either from the email or the store login it brings me to wizmo for 1/2 second then redirects to Canada Post where it says the tracking number doesnt exist.

on the way.jpg

4 minutes ago, CosmicMeteor said:

I got a email saying that "Were getting your order ready"
and another that says "Your order is on the way" along with a wizmo tracking number. When I click the tracking number either from the email or the store login it brings me to wizmo for 1/2 second then redirects to Canada Post where it says the tracking number doesnt exist.

(Different orders)

And you've got both of these emails:Screenshot_20240415_192855_Gmail3.thumb.jpg.50db003c0cdec9821c9e299e2aae629e.jpgScreenshot_20240415_192806_Gmail2.thumb.jpg.54d1ae2c2ef13514d37f0cb5e669ccc6.jpg

1 minute ago, BiotechBen said:

(Different orders)

And you've got both of these emails:Screenshot_20240415_192855_Gmail3.thumb.jpg.50db003c0cdec9821c9e299e2aae629e.jpgScreenshot_20240415_192806_Gmail2.thumb.jpg.54d1ae2c2ef13514d37f0cb5e669ccc6.jpg

Yes, I have received both of those emails.

2 minutes ago, CosmicMeteor said:

Yes, I have received both of those emails.

And do you see tracking on the one that shows your order?

7 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

And do you see tracking on the one that shows your order?

Yes that is correct.

tracking.jpg

31 minutes ago, CosmicMeteor said:

Yes that is correct.

tracking.jpg

You can copy-paste the tracking number into the desktop site, then when it redirects, just hit back and it should stay on the wizmo page where you can see their end.

9 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

You can copy-paste the tracking number into the desktop site, then when it redirects, just hit back and it should stay on the wizmo page where you can see their end.

Thanks, I gave this a shot and it still sends me to canada post, I press back, and after 1/2 second it sends me to canada post again.

2 minutes ago, CosmicMeteor said:

Thanks, I gave this a shot and it still sends me to canada post, I press back, and after 1/2 second it sends me to canada post again.

Rats. 

6 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Rats. 

Thanks for your help. Hopefully the customer support team will be able to help. 🙂

You can try with 3rd party tracker like 17Track and see how it looks. Also, are you certain it is Canada Post number? They could have labelled it wrong and it's something else.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hey folks,

This occurs when your order has been picked up by Wizmo but they have not yet handed it off to Canada Post. The issue should resolve itself within a few days at max. Contact support via the link in my signature if your estimated 2-6 day delivery window is exceeded.

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

3 hours ago, Adam Pilolla said:

Hey folks,

This occurs when your order has been picked up by Wizmo but they have not yet handed it off to Canada Post. The issue should resolve itself within a few days at max. Contact support via the link in my signature if your estimated 2-6 day delivery window is exceeded.

Thanks! I got an update today that it's on its way from Richmond and expected to arrive on the 17th. Thats just inside the estimate but I don't mind at all! just excited for my new hoodie! Thank you for the response 🙂

12 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

You can try with 3rd party tracker like 17Track and see how it looks. Also, are you certain it is Canada Post number? They could have labelled it wrong and it's something else.

Thanks! This is resolved now. It updated today and now the tracking number works perfectly.
As for the question though it was a wizmo tracking number that auto-redirected me to canada post after loading the wizmo site.

Wizmo has been pretty bad for me. I did find out they typically use DHL eCommerce Solutions down to Australia; and a long time ago I ordered an MCM bundle. The last status update I had on DHL's site was from 2 April which said "ARRIVED AT LOCAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER 04:11 PM CEST, GERMANY" (apparently taking the long way around from British Columbia to Australia...). Wizmo's tracking was worse, with a most recent status of "2024‑03‑21 In Transit with carrier 8:02 am Whittier CA".

I got the notification of delivery from Australia Post today. (I picked it up at my local post shop) This is the first tracking data in over 2 weeks of silence.

I don't blame LTT or the excellent folks at Creator Warehouse, but Wizmo's tracking truly is awful.