how to make users sign up Synology photo ?

Hello 
I really not like to create user & password manually . how to make them sign up ?

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

Could you try writing your request out in your native language and running it through Google Translate?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

3 hours ago, OddOod said:

Could you try writing your request out in your native language and running it through Google Translate?

I want there option to let anyone can sign up with email and password instead of creating user in panel control 
there no option to sign up 

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

There's no option to sign up by the user own on Synology or other third-party services like PhotoPrism or Immich. These services can be installed onto a publicly available server, and since many of them are open-sourced or popular, unauthorized access may exploit your own data. Reach out to cloud services if such management really matters to you.

From what I can tell there is no way to do that. And I'm not sure you'd want to if you could. Either you are allowing anyone on the internet a default level of access, or you have to go in and manage who gets what access anyways. 
You could make a little web app that just does it via API, AHK, or even direct DB editing.

How many people are you making accounts for? Are they uploading stuff? If not you could just make a default account and share the credentials around, though that's a nightmare if you ever have to revoke access. And the more I think about this the more I think that it sounds like a home grown OnlyFans..... which, no shame, S work is work.

But yeah, I kinda want to know usecase before I make any solid recommendation

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

4 hours ago, OddOod said:

From what I can tell there is no way to do that. And I'm not sure you'd want to if you could. Either you are allowing anyone on the internet a default level of access, or you have to go in and manage who gets what access anyways. 
You could make a little web app that just does it via API, AHK, or even direct DB editing.

How many people are you making accounts for? Are they uploading stuff? If not you could just make a default account and share the credentials around, though that's a nightmare if you ever have to revoke access. And the more I think about this the more I think that it sounds like a home grown OnlyFans..... which, no shame, S work is work.

But yeah, I kinda want to know usecase before I make any solid recommendation

lol no ,. I'm trying to know how to let user change password manually 
I feel like so rude to ask what username and password you want . 
I tried to uncheck disallow user to change password 
created user and went to synology photo tried to change password but there no option  . 
trying to know how let users use own password not by me

13 hours ago, Bersella AI said:

There's no option to sign up by the user own on Synology or other third-party services like PhotoPrism or Immich. These services can be installed onto a publicly available server, and since many of them are open-sourced or popular, unauthorized access may exploit your own data. Reach out to cloud services if such management really matters to you.

then how let user create own password instead of asking what password want me set for you

1 minute ago, PSP. said:

lol no ,. I'm trying to know how to let user change password manually 
I feel like so rude to ask what username and password you want . 
I tried to uncheck disallow user to change password 
created user and went to synology photo tried to change password but there no option  . 
trying to know how let users use own password not by me

Based on your testing then, it sounds like that isn't an option either. 

Just generate a secure password to provide them. 

They would also need to trust you since you are housing their data anyway. So trust would be implied by them accepting your offer to host the storage. 

The only other option would be hosting a different cloud storage solution like own/nextcloud. 

14 hours ago, OddOod said:

The only other option would be hosting a different cloud storage solution like own/nextcloud. 

I forgot about this. 

This could be a good option and setting up next cloud aio is pretty easy if you have a domain you can use it with.