How Would Jellyfin Work on Kodi? Trying to Stream Media Outside of Wifi Network

Hi All, just a little backround on my setup and what I'm trying to do.

For my TV, I have a raspberry pi 3b+, it has LibreElec installed on it, with my own media. I've been ripping my own dvds and blu rays for quite some time, so have a bit of a collection. I used to use just a simple file browser to navigate, but about 6 months ago I looked into Kodi/LibreElec because I thought it'd be nice to have all the extra info/pictures and interface that come along with the media scraper, so I saw how to rename my movies and shows (Bulk Rename Utility was so helpful), and its looking pretty sweet.

In general, I dont like streaming, I think it stems from having very poor internet in the past, so I just have gotten very used to playing the video file directly from the pi. Since I started using Kodi, I got the android app, Kore, where you can use as a remote, but also stream from the pi while on wifi. So thats actually pretty cool, sometimes I just might watch a show or something on my phone since its a little more convenient, but that did sort of get me thinking more about streaming a show in other places, not on my home network.

After a bit of searching around, I feel like Jellyfin would be helpful, but wasnt totally sure how it works as a kodi addon. Would it just use the media already present in Kodi? Say while I'm out and about, and have some time to kill and wanted to watch a show on my phone, would Jellyfin need to be already running on the pi to stream to me? Or is it like always sort of running in the background?

I saw that there are two Jellyfin that you can install, one is Jellyfin for Kodi, and the other is Jellycon.

https://jellyfin.org/docs/general/clients/kodi/

I'm sorry if its a dumb question, but which of these would be the right one to install for me? Is Jellyfin what I'm looking for? Or would Kodi have the functionality to stream outside of your home network already? And of course in just finishing this post, I realize that there is a Jellyfin forum. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this! But thanks you for any help!

After some more checking around, I think I was wrong with the way I was intending to use Jellyfin, or at least hoping to. It seems that when people are using Jellyfin on Kodi, its to integrate media from a Jellyfin host to their Kodi device. I guess I was thinking it worked the other way around, like Jellyfin would use the media I have from Kodi on my pi to stream to other devices. It looks like if I really wanted to stream to an outside device, I'd just be setting up another device to be a media server, I guess its solved. Thanks for reading!