Support phone number?

I wish we had a phone number that we can call if we, say... get the wrong persons order and not ours (I sent an email to support yesterday). Sometimes talking to a human quickly would be great. It is understandable that may not be an option due to staff size. I'm hoping for the best as we near 24 hours. They quote 48 hours, which would be reasonable with most situations. 

@AllNateLong, this has split from another thread as per request from that threads OP. Original https://linustechtips.com/topic/1524594-average-support-response-time/

As for your notion about phone number, that probably wouldn't work for most and would require hiring couple extra people just to man the phone queue. For one, it would be only operated on working hours on business days. It would also be somewhat cheap for only Canadians (maybe not even all Canadians, idk how the regional call charging works). For anyone outside of Canada, there will be extra charges which is why anyone not from Canada would probably either prefer online or whine about prices.

As for 48h if thats what they state as aim for responses, thats really quick considering how small company they still are. That means that either they have enough people to do it. Or that they do 2-shifts. As any normal smaller business would state it as 3-5 business days. Which will give positive feeling for any customer when they get response faster. Your situation probably sucks. But unless your order was gift to someone else, it does fall to "things happen when humans are involved" bin.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Plus, they would probably be bombarded with middle school linus worshippers asking to meet linus ngl

Did I help you?? Then please mark my answer as the solution!

3 hours ago, djksm said:

Plus, they would probably be bombarded with middle school linus worshippers asking to meet linus ngl

I agree. Whoever manages this support line is doomed to feel miserable.