Average support response time?

BeefSupreme
Go to solution Solved by Adam Pilolla,
43 minutes ago, BeefSupreme said:

I know there's a lot going on at LMG recently, but I'm starting to get really frustrated at these support times. Do you know how backed up they are at the moment?

Currently, I'm sitting at 

14 days (10 working days) from my initial email

12 days (8 working days) from my follow up email

8 days (6 working days) from my second follow up email

Can I at least get a general estimate here? Is ANYONE replying to the info@ltxexpo.com email anymore or is it defunct? And what's the current queue for support@lttstore.com? A month? Longer?

We've been caught up to approximately 48-hour response times since last week, UNLESS your issue is concerning a pickup order from LTX (meaning you were physically at the event, bought merch on the LTX store, and are having an issue with your order or with the items you purchased). These can only be actioned by a few people on our team due to technical reasons.

If the above doesn't sound like you, DM me your order number and I'm happy to take a look at what really happened. If it does sound like you, then you should receive a response soon. 🙂

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with LTTStore support before and if so, how long did it take for them to respond? I'm sitting at 6 days right now, and I'm not sure if this is a typical wait time or if they're just really slammed post-LTX. Anyone have any insight?

8 hours ago, BeefSupreme said:

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with LTTStore support before and if so, how long did it take for them to respond? I'm sitting at 6 days right now, and I'm not sure if this is a typical wait time or if they're just really slammed post-LTX. Anyone have any insight?

First of all did you receive the automated response after you submitted the support form on the website?

1 hour ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

First of all did you receive the automated response after you submitted the support form on the website?

At first I contacted info@ltxexpo.com because my LTX merch still needs to be shipped, got the automated response from that account. Didn't hear back after two days and decided to forward my original email to support@lttstore.com just in case, realized today that I never got the automated response from that one, so I sent another one and did get the automated response. Maybe I'm just in the back of the line now and need to wait another 48 hours.

3 hours ago, BeefSupreme said:

At first I contacted info@ltxexpo.com because my LTX merch still needs to be shipped, got the automated response from that account. Didn't hear back after two days and decided to forward my original email to support@lttstore.com just in case, realized today that I never got the automated response from that one, so I sent another one and did get the automated response. Maybe I'm just in the back of the line now and need to wait another 48 hours.

Yeah, give it a day or so and you should get a response now.

On 8/8/2023 at 9:56 AM, LMGcommunity said:

We're still catching up on LTX-related support tickets, so the wait times will likely be longer than our usual target.

I know there's a lot going on at LMG recently, but I'm starting to get really frustrated at these support times. Do you know how backed up they are at the moment?

Can I at least get a general estimate here? Is ANYONE replying to the info@ltxexpo.com email anymore or is it defunct? And what's the current queue for support@lttstore.com? A month? Longer?

43 minutes ago, BeefSupreme said:

We've been caught up to approximately 48-hour response times since last week, UNLESS your issue is concerning a pickup order from LTX (meaning you were physically at the event, bought merch on the LTX store, and are having an issue with your order or with the items you purchased). These can only be actioned by a few people on our team due to technical reasons.

If the above doesn't sound like you, DM me your order number and I'm happy to take a look at what really happened. If it does sound like you, then you should receive a response soon. 🙂

Customer Service Supervisor; lttstore.com

Need help with an lttstore order? Contact us or check out our FAQ here.

Trust me bro

12 minutes ago, Adam Pilolla said:

It is the LTX merch-pickup scenario that you described, so I will just be more patient for the time being. Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it!